Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

pentyne posted:

I want to like this show more, but they need to either reveal to Henry's immortality to the female detective or just stop constantly hinting at it every. single. episode.

We get it, lol he makes jokes about being older then he looks.

I expect it will happen in next weeks episode as the see you in the spring cliffhanger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Tiggum posted:

I'm confused by Abraham. Henry found him when he was a baby, right? So how does he have a concentration camp tattoo? If he even had one at that age, wouldn't it be faded and stretched to illegibility? And how did Henry know his name was Abraham but not what his surname was? And why does he talk like a New York Jew and use words like "mensch"? His backstory just doesn't seem to match his character to me.

Well I expect Henry raised him in a jewish neighborhood/attended jewish religious ceremonies/whatever out of respect for the circumstances of his adoption or Abe himself started looking into that when he grew up and found out where he was from.

No idea about the tattoo.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Edmond Dantes posted:

Have we heard anything about a second season? Because I really like this (and as someone said at the beginning of the thread, it has replaced Castle as my weekly procedural), and I'm gonna be really pissed if it gets cancelled. :(

It looks really unlikely that we'll get a second season but I expect the writers know this and will finish in a somewhat closed way. Which I agree is a real shame because this is a really neat procedural.

And this latest episode was fantastic, didn't see the ending coming at all.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Xealot posted:

I'm 99% sure the way Jo will find out is that some confluence of events will see Henry in the line of fire to protect her, and he'll get shot or stabbed again.

They'll have a tearful final conversation before he dies, but then his body disappears and she finds him back at Abe's place intact.

If you watch Arrow then you already know how shes going to find out.

Manu Bennet in an eye patch is gonna show up, tell her Henrys immortal and then just bounce out of the scene

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

The Lord Bude posted:

From the promo it looks like it will be more sleepy hollow style scenery chewing, given the impending presence of John Noble

Super excited for that. If the show does end with this then it ends with a bang.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Wahad posted:

Wait, what? Is this real? Where did this get revealed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcfDjZiiY7Y

Finale promo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Anyone else think - for just a moment anyway - that they were going to up and kill Henry? I mean obviously they weren't going to but when Abe was at the river I was like, holy gently caress they might kill him. And I legitimately cared (for Abe and Jo at least, Henry probably would have been cool with dying)

A pretty drat good finale.

• Locked thread