Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Watched the pilot and it was mildly entertaining. I'm in for another episode or two at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I missed ep2, did they already resolve the mystery caller/killer that says he is immortal?

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

The Lord Bude posted:

No, there was no mention of it in the most recent episode. I'm guessing it's a long term thing.

Maybe it's Red John

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Aphrodite posted:

Henry and Cop Lady are also working other cases. In some of those the letter doesn't end up intact. Those ones don't end up on TV.

Just like how the main character soldier in the war movie doesn't survive because he's the star, he's the star because he survives.

That's how I try to look at these shows. Even when I watch true crime docs it's surprising how often some small detail or bit of evidence coincidentally turns the case around. I have to remind myself there are hundreds, probably thousands of cases that are not solved.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Nah, Henry is played by a boring actor. He's just not lead material.

• Locked thread