Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I dunno, I like this show. And I liked this episode. :shrug: Despite some plot holes, the show's entertaining, the premise is interesting and I think the lead actor is somewhat charismatic. It's not some cinematic masterpiece but it's also not Under the Dome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Great final episode. I really hope it gets renewed. I love all the characters, especially the relationship between Henry and Abe.

praying to the tv gods

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I wish it gets renewed, but I also wish he would have just up and told Jo, because that was the biggest tease of this series.

They had to leave something for next season, if there is one.

I was just glad they didn't cut right when he got shot/was laying on the platform. That would be an annoying end if this is the series finale.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Why are you all spoilering everything? The finale episode aired.

Onean posted:

Umm, isn't that the point at the end when she shows up with his watch and the old photo Adam had? With Abe telling him to tell her and Henry saying is a long story? That's what I took away from it, anyway.

Edit: Unless you're talking about earlier in the season. There was a number of times I wished he had done so, but I think it worked well how they did it this way.

Yeah, but we didn't actually see it happen, that's what I assume is left for next season, whether it picks up right there where it left off, or we see the coming clean through flashbacks or whatever. That's the big moment everyone has been waiting for all season, so they implied it happens, just in case there's no second season. If there is a second season, we'll get to see that conversation, presumably.

• Locked thread