Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your favorite leaked photo of the miz
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • Bray Wyatt defeats Chris Jericho in a steel cage match after Jericho jumps off the top and hurts himself.
  • Dolph Ziggler showed leaked cell phone photos of the Miz. Why didn’t anybody defend Miz’s privacy?
  • AJ and Paige beat Natalya and Rosa. AJ and Paige then kiss the Diva’s belt. v grose
  • Paul Heyman comes out to cut a promo on Jhon Cena about how he should go back to saying mean raps about the WWE Universe. Jhon comes out and says he doesn’t want to, and that he will always be John Cena. John Cena wants to fight Lesnar next week. Eat Sleep Be John Cena Repeat Eat Sleep Be John Cena Repeat Eat Sleep Be Jhon Cena Repeat
  • Seth Rollins beats Sheamus after Cesaro interferes then after the bell Cesaro beat up Sheamus.
  • Rusev comes out with Lana and then the Russian national anthem comes out and nothing else happened.
  • NXT champion Adrian Neville teams with Sami Zayn and the two defeat Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd.
  • Jerry Springer comes on Raw to try and broker peace between the feuding Bella Twins. Brother Bella comes out and takes Brie’s side then Nikki and Brie fight and hurt Jerry Springer, who is taken off on a stretcher.
  • The Rhodes Dust Brothers beat Los Matadores. After the match the Usos attack the Dusts.
  • Adam Rose gets a win over Titus O’Neil. Rose’s bunny gave a superkick to Heath Slater then splashed Titus from the top rope.
  • In the main event, Roman Reigns wins by DQ over Randy Orton after Kane and Seth Rollins interfere. The Authority brings down the steel cage around Reigns so he can’t get out, but he throws Rollins and Kane out before the cage is lowered all the way. Reigns spears Orton but Rollins and Kane make it back into the ring to beat up Roman and leave him lying to end the show.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

1. Brock Lesnar is back!
Why you should care: After not being on the show for a few weeks, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is back tonight to confront John Cena and give him more suplexes or something.

2. Divas feuding!
Why you should care: Tonight is AJ and Brie vs. Nikki and Paige. That should be interesting, I think.

3. The bunny is beating up a tag team
Why you should care: Looks like it’s… rabbit season… for those two quacks Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil.

4. Maybe there’s some more NXT guys?
Why you should care: These guys are pretty good, right? Maybe they’re on the big show?

5. John Cena!
Why you should care: John Cena

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu
http://wrestling-network.net/

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Think they'll mention Sean O'Haire tonight?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Who is the bunny?

The answer of course is somehow Hornswoggle.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
inb4 12 germans

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Roman Reigns posted:

Think they'll mention Sean O'Haire tonight?

I'd reckon they'd give him a little "in memory" titlecard.

I mean, poo poo, they gave Joan Rivers one.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'm going to miss the first bit of Raw and stupid Verizon needs me to be on my home network to watch USA. Do any of those streams work on an iPad?

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I had a really lovely day so I am ready to see WWE Champion Brock Lesnar kill someone

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Teddybear posted:

I'd reckon they'd give him a little "in memory" titlecard.

I mean, poo poo, they gave Joan Rivers one.

Joan Rivers has meant more to WWE's legacy than Shaun O'Haire, which is to say slightly above zero.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I've been thinking on this and the only person who does a super kick and a splash who hasn't been on screen at the same time as the bunny is Tamina Snuka.

Please god let it not be Tamina Snuka.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Heath Slater is still alive. It's not Tamina.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
It's Sting, obviously.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

pressedbunny posted:

I've been thinking on this and the only person who does a super kick and a splash who hasn't been on screen at the same time as the bunny is Tamina Snuka.

Tamina tore her ACL a few months ago at a house show.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

pressedbunny posted:

Bunny's too short.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

1. Brock Lesnar is back!
Why you should care: After not being on the show for a few weeks, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is back tonight to confront John Cena and give him more suplexes or something.

Well, looks like I'll actually bother to watch a full Raw for the first time in weeks then.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

imma watch raw for the first time in a few weeks. the break was nice

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Watch RAW for AMERICA

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
yeah Lesnar dominated at summerslam, but i'd honestly like to see him really put the pressure on Cena tonight.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Watch RAW for RUSSIA

I agree

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
i mean, if this were the NFL, Lesnar could afford to stand around that much again, seeing as how you can publicly beat your kids, and retain a professional ball game career. just my two cents.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
NCIS is bad and awful.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

lets. do. this?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

DarkstarIV posted:

NCIS is bad and awful.

Water is also wet.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NCIS is a spin off of Jag. Remember Jag? I think they used to play it before Raw, too.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

Well, looks like I'll actually bother to watch a full Raw for the first time in weeks then.

obviously they switch out who is under the costume periodically to confuse the marks

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Bunny is both the Young Bucks hiding in the costume.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I WANT JOHN CENA

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

BALLYHOO

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Hey guys!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Hey, Paul.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Hey, man!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Aww yiss starting the show off right, wanna see Brockle beat Cena like a bitch

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

BOO

THIS

MAN

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Hello Paul HayMon

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

"Boo this man" sign is great.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Paul forgot the Rapadoo.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
The best version of Cena's theme.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Paul has a lovely singing voice.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Who is Heyman's client?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

did paul heyman just rapadoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
BROCK FEARS CENA*

*citation needed

• Locked thread