Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's your favorite leaked photo of the miz
View Results

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I had a really lovely day so I am ready to see WWE Champion Brock Lesnar kill someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
You don't want to fight Paul Heyman, he beat CM Punk, which makes him the Best in the World.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

pressedbunny posted:

Heyman... SOLD for the Great Khali!

Stay away from me, Khali!

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
It felt sorta like the ending of the match was happening in slow motion

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Mark Henry draws the energy from America like an enormous wrathful Goku

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Lmfao that noise

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
AUTOTUNED BRIE MODE

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That was not terrible

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

HulkaMatt posted:

How long are these 2 going to be trying to out-weird each other?

I'm okay with that being the storyline as long as it keeps escalating more and more until finally on the blowoff at Wrestlemania or whatever AJ is dressed up as Goldust and Paige is holding CM Punk at gunpoint at ringside.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
When I was getting back into watching wrestling I remember being confused at Big Show's music. It's the exact same song but done by a dude who sounds less enthusiastic. Was there a reason it got changed?

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

DeathChicken posted:

And there was the best thing Khali has ever done. Well, aside from that time he cleanly beat John Cena.

What about the time he went to gym :mad:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Writer Cath posted:

Eva Marie's not doing much!

Okay, now I really wanna hear Eva Marie cut a Wyatt promo. It would be amazing.

Sigma posted:

Bray debuted in Baltimore and people tried to start a Husky Harris chant that night,

They just did it again.

gently caress Baltimore.

They're in Louisiana

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
digging the towel

Cesaro Ni Nare

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Shima Honnou posted:

Sheamus posts over in GBS I think.

Triple H:"Do I have the guts? It's a good question. You, you've had a hell of a first year, huh? Ended careers, WWE Champion—probably the greatest first year, maybe in the history of the business. But you've never been to the big dance, have ya? You've never been to WrestleMania. And you know as well as I do that until you make a name for yourself at WrestleMania, all those other little accomplishments of yours mean absolutely nothing. Here's the thing. I know where you at—I've been there. Years ago when I first got here to the WWE I was in the same place you were. I was on a rocket ship to the top—undefeated. So, I jumped on the biggest dog I could find at WrestleMania. I was gonna make a name for myself. I was gonna edge my name into the foundation of the WWE. You know what happened? I got crushed. That's right, I got crushed and I went down into a pit of obscurity and I had to scratch and claw and dig my way out of that hole until I became the guy. Until I became THE guy that everybody wanted to step into the ring with at WrestleMania to try to make a name for themselves. Over the years a lot of guys tried. A few succeeded. And the ones that succeeded beating me at WrestleMania—their careers took off to a level they could've never dreamed of. Ask John Cena! Ask Batista! But see, here's the thing. That's the short list, the long list is the guys that failed. The guys that failed at WrestleMania and went back down to a pit of obscurity, to being nothing, to being just a footnote in the history of the WWE. Now, that's a hell of a gamble, isn't it? Do you got the guts? 'Cause here's the thing. You gotta be willing to lay it all on the line. All or nothing. You gotta risk it all for one shot, just for ONE SHOT at being immortal at WrestleMania or being nothing. It's a lot to think about, isn't it? Before you take that gamble, you're better be sure."

Sheamus: "Same."

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That was fun and had a cool finishing sequence :thumbsup:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I enjoy King providing sound effects for Mark Henry's weightlifting as if it's a TruTV 'z-list celebrity talking heads over found footage' show.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
It would be kind of awesome if Brock just threw Heyman to the wolves and didn't show tbh

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
For somebody who is really enthused to fight Brock Lesnar, Cena doesn't seem too interested in doing it

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
LMFAO

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I enjoyed their opening homage to Yoshihiro Takayama

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Imagine being in the crowd and having paid actual money for this show.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Bard Maddox posted:

she tapped out before the hold was fully applied

It's like a heel hook

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Someone overlay that bucklebomb with the Crossfit logo :eyepop:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
that was a cool match and both of these men are cool wrestlers

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

KarmaticStylee posted:

Because at the PPV Rollins wins with help from Ambrose leading to Reigns wrecking them both

I will find you and kill your housepets if this happens

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

KarmaticStylee posted:

It hurts because you know it's true

:negative: I want to believe but like John Cena I am extremely weak of will and easily swayed (especially if people talk about testicles)

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
America Chants "What?" At Mark Henry

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
WWE Discussion for 9/15: What Does The Facts Say

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
At first I thought she was going to say "Alexander Kurluvich Rusev" and it would've been the greatest swerve imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That Raw was awful but I didn't really mind cause I took like three weeks off from watching so even the bad stuff was sorta fresh and entertaining.

In the words of a great man it's important to have fun while watching wrestling, because wrestling's fun.

• Locked thread