Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

For just starting out, Knife/Rags/Bat was really good. You get AccUp20/SpdUp10/MGuardUp10. I just made it to the Armor Shop that sells Ninja, and that's what I'm using now. Knife/Ninja/Bat gives Dash/SpdUp10/SpdUp20. Dash makes you ignore weight, so you move really fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Don't be afraid to step back and heal, if the boss gets a lucky hit in, and drops your HP to red, or if one hit drops you under 1/2 HP.

Just walk left, leave the app, and come back after ~5 minutes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Edwhirl posted:

I am having a hell of a time beating the Wight boss. I'm using the club/leaf/berserker combo, but he just one-shots me and even when he misses I can't really do enough damage before his next attack hits. anyone have any advice?

I just beat him today, and I used Knife/Ninja/Bat, which gives Dash/SpdUp 10/SpdUp 20. I did a lot of hit and run.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Telex posted:

how are you getting 8 points per level?

You don't. You use that setup in Auto Level. When you have 8 or more Points, it distributes them as you have them set up.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Meanwhile, I'm down at the other end of the game, and Devil is one shotting me, even though I have Paralyze/Paralyze/Poison. And no Zomble, so manual grinding. (Spoon trick isn't working on my Nexus 7 (2013)).

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah, Devil is OHKing me, too. Using Longswd/DNASuit/Icebird for Paralyze/Paralyze/Poison. Level 437.

I just got a G. Shroom, so I guess I need to grab the Bow.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Shwqa posted:

Are you tapping the screen to attack?

Yup. I'll be doing OK, then BAM! I'm dead.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

For you, Toshimo!

pre:
HOOK (8.7)	THIEF (4.5)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	GOLDDIGGER	DEATHMARCH
WOODSWD (5.1)	KENDO (4.5)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	SUPERMACH	DEATHMARCH
THIEFSWD (5.1)	VAMPCAPE (8.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	ABSORPTION	DEATHMARCH
CHOC ICE (11.1)	RIBBON (9.3)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH
POPSICLE (11.1)	RIBBON (9.3)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	GOLDDIGGER	DEATHMARCH
CLEAVER (8.7)	APRON (12.9)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH
MONKSTAF (5.1)	NINOMIYA (12.9)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH
SCORPION (14.7)	ZOMBIE (14.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	MACH HIT	DEATHMARCH	DEMONDASH
SCISSORS (17.1)	VAMPCAPE (8.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	BIDE		DEATHMARCH	SCAPEGOAT
BOUQUET (15.9)	AFRO (20.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH	EXPUP20
LEXICON (7.5)	MONK (20.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	DISCOVERY	DEATHMARCH
Also, since I just did a search for Deathmarch, it also returned these two combos that don't use Zomble:

pre:
SCORPION (14.7)	ZOMBIE (14.1)	FALLEN (7.8)	MACH HIT	NO GUARD	DEATHMARCH
EYEBALL (2.7)	BONECAPE (11.7)	SPIRIT (22.4)	ABSORPTION	DEATHMARCH

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I prefer Icebird over Blade. Double Paralyze instead of Supermach. I two-finger tap as fast as Supermach anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'm using it to farm Gold right now.

• Locked thread