Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

i noscoped someone from across the map with the farsight on felicity once

This is some hood poo poo right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i pulled off the superbounce in halo 2 during a 2v2 between two xboxes/crts while balancing on a pile of 2x4s with nails in them because i didn't have a chair once. got a kill w/ every round in both a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher from an area people couldn't even see me in

the only time i ever fell off Danger Chair was during shackler's revenge in rock band and that blew so hard

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
in ff7 i managed to fail every single shinra ceremony "mini-game" without trying to

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

i played cs_assault in 1.6 once and had a 36-0 score due to awp camping in the warehouse as T

my finest moment of shooty games

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013
I won once.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
I carried as Sandking once in Dota 2. Also wrecked so hard as Night Dude that the enemy team stayed in their base during the entirety of the second night.

I also almost beat a twink in Dark Souls with a fresh gimmick build. Fists only.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
found the chris houlihan room

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I got kicked out of the Star Trek Online goon clan for "trying to be the ur-goon" and calling everyone fat

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Discount Viscount posted:

found the chris houlihan room

did anyone believe you? i couldn't get anyone to and i couldn't reproduce it

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Getting a score of 35 on Flappy Bird while taking a poo poo at work (my average was probably around 5).

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Rented Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES. I don't know if that game's difficult, but it was to 10 year old me. I came close to beating the final Tag Team a few times but could never quite pull it off. Then I finally had the last guy down to almost zero health, did a jump kick and when my guy's foot was 20 pixels from his face, our cat stepped on the reset button. True story.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Doctor Goat posted:

did anyone believe you? i couldn't get anyone to and i couldn't reproduce it

I had no idea wtf the first time

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

One time I got so many kills with the pulsar in PS1 that enemy commanders started reporting me for hacking.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Dexters Secret posted:

scamming people is fuckin rad

when i sell a preorder bonus DLC code on ebay for the price of a large pizza, i briefly understand what cornelius vanderbilt must have felt like every single day of his life

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
in earth's special forces mod for hl i got thirty + kills as cell with destructo disk against two other guys that teamed up to kill me

edit: without getting fragged that is

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Unlocking the infinite rocket launcher in code Veronica

Bruce Boxliker
Mar 24, 2010
Fully upgraded Tidus' legendary weapon in FFX

That chocobo game was such bullllllllshit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

front loader or top loader?

what a dumb question

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I beat cubivore

Poolparty
Aug 18, 2013

I rammed Dog Eyes boat on Sleeping dogs which caused him to flip and die and failed the mission. Then he died anyway in the next cutscene.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
any time i do a pacifist run in contra

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Learning that you can attach a car to a spinning wind turbine while you're standing on it in Just Cause 2 was great. You can even get inside the car just before the turbine flings it into the air. Using that to send yourself flying into an enemy base is extra fun.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

zen death robot posted:

front loader or top loader?

front loader! with that little flap you lift up and push the cartridge in and then down.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
I knifed this guy in battlefield. They called me a bitch for knifing them in the middle of a gun fight. I knifed some other person later on in the same round and it was the same guy by chance. :laugh:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I got past The Barrel in Sonic 3 only first attempt BEAT THAT SCRUBS! :awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
knifed an el gigante to death on RE4

• Locked thread