Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down
Still waffling on this decision for flex: ESPN Standard League, 12 team

Terrance West Vs. BAL
Darren McFadden @NE

Both have plenty of upside, it seems like a coinflip to me, unless there's something I'm missing. I also have the noted bum Toby Gerhart With his bum butt on my bum bench.

EDIT/ Also have a difficult decision at TE, after Jordan Reed went down I'm trying to stream TEs. Same league, pick one

Travis Kelce @MIA
Zach Miller vs. DEN
Niles Paul @PHI (He's on waivers, drop Hartline to pick him up)

I'm leaning Kelce because I'm bullish on him developing into a stud, but the others have possibility as well.

umop apisdn fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Sep 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Cameron or Ertz in a 1ppr ESPN league. I want to stick with the hot hand of Ertz but Cameron is too tempting to ignore

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

umop apisdn posted:

Still waffling on this decision for flex: ESPN Standard League, 12 team

Terrance West Vs. BAL
Darren McFadden @NE

Both have plenty of upside, it seems like a coinflip to me, unless there's something I'm missing. I also have the noted bum Toby Gerhart With his bum butt on my bum bench.

I'd go McFadden since I'm pretty sure Jones-Drew is out.

Pick 2:

Le'Veon Bell vs Car
Zac Stacy vs Dal
CJ Spiller vs SD
Pierre Thomas vs Min

I'm thinking Stacy and Spiller. Bell plays Carolina with their brutal line and I have Carolina's defense, so I don't think I want two players working against each other.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Bell is in DSYS as far as I am concerned, and if he will get the same points even if you did not have the Carolina D.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
Trust AJ Green to be healthy or start Larry Fitzgerald?

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

chilihead posted:

Trust AJ Green to be healthy or start Larry Fitzgerald?

Go Green. Stanton is starting again for Arizona, Fitz hasn't done much this year, and they're playing SF.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
What's the consensus on Montee Ball @ SEA? Still a must start?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Scott Justice posted:

Some last minute help is wanted.

Choose 2 RBs.

Stevan Ridley
Montee Ball
Lamar Miller
Bernard Pierce
Toby Gerhart

For WR choose 3.

Percy Harvin
Andrew Hawkins
Cordarelle Patterson
Allen Hurns
Tavon Austin

.5 PPR. Points for return yardage. 2 QB league, in case you were wondering why my backs and receivers suck.

Ridley and Miller. Harvin Hawkins Patterson

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Is Jeremy Maclin just a no-brainer over Victor Cruz in a .5 PPR at this point?

Daedra posted:

I'd say yes. He's got high potential for long successful draws.

Emo Rodeo
Dec 28, 2006

This is one mystic quest

Daedra posted:

Also asking this, Ball, Ridley or Vereen?
Standard scoring

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Alfred Blue vs NYG or Khyri Robinson vs NO ?

I was going to play Robinson as my flex, now I'm conflicted. Yahoo standard scoring.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Dirt posted:

I was going to play Robinson as my flex, now I'm conflicted. Yahoo standard scoring.

I'd go with Alfred since Foster is comfirmed out

I have a trade offer of his Michael Crabtree for my Pierre Garçon in non-PPR. My other WRs are Brown, AJ80 James Jones and Mike Wallace. I don't like how the Redskins are looking. I think Crabtree would make a better WR3, agreed?

And who would you rather have Steve Smith or James Jones?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Dirt posted:

I go Blue here. Probably even over Pierre Thomas.

Emo Rodeo
Dec 28, 2006

This is one mystic quest
Pick 2

Garcon @ Phi
Crabtree @ Ari
Cruz @ Hus
Quick @ Dal

Standard yahoo league

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Should I bench Ellington today?

I have him in two leagues and can plug in Chris Johnson in one league and a variety of options are available on the waiver wire in the second (Davis, Ridley, Blue)

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

ESPN 1 PPR

TE: Kelce

Trying to figure out who to put in my flex. I was going with Jordan Cameron, but with the news that Bernard Pierce is out, Justin Forsett suddenly tempts me for getting a bunch of touches vs. Cleveland. Is he worth benching a hurt Cameron? Or should I be trusting Cameron in my TE and Forsett in my flex?

ProfessorGroove
Jun 10, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Marques Colston vs Min, Kelvin Benjamin vs Pit or Danny Woodhead @ Buf? This is .5 PPR.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
Arian Foster is out today, so I'm in need of a running back. Do I replace him with Chris Ivory (vs. Chi) or give Alfred Blue or (vs. NYG) a try today?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh lordy do I play the Alshon Jeffery game or roll with Jeremy Hill :ohdear:

ID129
Jul 9, 2007
Arian Foster had 27 and 28 carries in the first two games. I grabbed Blue from the FA list and am starting him over Pierre Thomas and Reggie Wayne. Ivory had 10 and 13 in his first two games. I'd suggest going with Blue as well.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Flex position in a .5 PPR

Asiata @ NO
Wayne @ JAX
Rudolph @ NO
Colston vs. MIN

Leaning Asiata but I am worried McKinnon will steal a bunch of carries.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Why does Bill Belichick not have to turn in his inactive list at 1130 like everybody else?

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, or Brian Quick in ESPN standard non-PPR? (Just need one.)

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Oh lordy do I play the Alshon Jeffery game or roll with Jeremy Hill :ohdear:

He's gonna play. He's got an extra day of rest too. Also the Jets secondary is bad.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Stupid Dick posted:

Go Green. Stanton is starting again for Arizona, Fitz hasn't done much this year, and they're playing SF.

On the other hand, Fitz got more targets with Stanton last week that with Palmer in week 1, and he had a really good stat line in SF last year when SF had a much healthier defense.

If green can't make separation this week it's going to be tough.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Standard yahoo rules, .5 PPR

Jonathan Stewart vs Pittsburg
DeAngelo Williams vs. Pittsburg

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Standard Yahoo Rules:

WR: Colston or Brian Quick
TE: Martellus Bennett or Gates

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Vargo posted:

Standard yahoo rules, .5 PPR

Jonathan Stewart vs Pittsburg

How much of a gamblin' man/woman are ya. Dudes more in-the-know can correct me, but apparently Williams did practice this week despite his questionable status?

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!

TMMadman posted:

Standard Yahoo Rules:

WR: Colston or Brian Quick
TE: Martellus Bennett or Gates

Colston, Gates

Do I flex Alfred Blue over Mike Wallace?

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

Joique Bell or Alfred Blue or Hill or K. Benjamin in flex? 1ppr.

Mostly picked up Blue to hedge against my opponent picking him up, since he has Foster. Other RB are L. Bell and McCoy. WR are Jordy Nelson and Harvin.

Thoughts??

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Lock posted:

How much of a gamblin' man/woman are ya. Dudes more in-the-know can correct me, but apparently Williams did practice this week despite his questionable status?

All the reports say he's going to play?

umop apisdn
May 22, 2003
upside down

RavenousElegance posted:

Joique Bell or Alfred Blue or Hill or K. Benjamin in flex? 1ppr.

Mostly picked up Blue to hedge against my opponent picking him up, since he has Foster. Other RB are L. Bell and McCoy. WR are Jordy Nelson and Harvin.

Thoughts??

Bell is borderline stud status, he's getting the majority of the carries and GB can't stop the run.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Other option is that I play Jonathan Stewart and make a flex choice between:

Anquon Boldin @ Arizona

If DeAngelo plays, it might be good to double-down and let those two run all over the Steelers.
Boldin hasn't been much use with Crabtree healthy, but now Davis is out, so he might be more useful?

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
Ok, last minute indecisiveness over my WR corps. Do I go with Patterson vs. NO or Alshon Jeffrey vs. Jets?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Would you guys go with Cordarrelle Patterson or Vic Cruz as a WR2? 0.2 ppr. Patterson is coming off an injury and the Saints secondary is ranked pretty low, while Cruz has a higher projected score but he's suffering from Eli.

Also Darren McFadden vs. Rashad Jennings for flex? Leaning towards Rashad but with MJD out McFadden might be a beast.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Vargo posted:

All the reports say he's going to play?

Well there ya go. Like I said, he'd been practicing, I was just mentioning his listed status. Still the chance he's not 100%/gets limited snaps/reinjures/etc. But that's restating the obvious.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I need some quick flex advice:

Mike Wallace (Mia WR @ KC)
Fred Jackson (Buf RB @ SD)
Zach Ertz (Phi TE @ Wsh)

I'm leaning towards Wallace, but I don't have strong reasons for doing so.

I can also swap Knile Davis, Andre Ellington, and Jordan Cameron around, but I think those three will be pretty solid.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Keenan Allen @ Buf or Kendall Wright @ Cin?

Reggie Died
Mar 24, 2004

Deer_fire posted:

Not to say you should start CJ over West by why on earth would you be concerned that he's going against Chicago (which based on how you wrote that, is a negative against CJ)? Their defense loving sucks, especially their run D. Or do you think it's still 2010?

I meant it as a positive as a reasons to start him. I think Chicago run D is a more favorable match up than Baltimore.

Poorly constructed sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

TY Hilton vs. JAX or Jeremy Hill vs. TEN - Flex position, standard Yahoo scoring.

• Locked thread