Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Comfortador posted:

Ugh, what would you do?! (1ppr)

concede

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Murphy Brownback posted:

You definitely don't bench Demaryius. Even if he has a bad game he'll probably score more than whoever you are thinking of replacing him with.

If I actually did (I'm not sitting my stud) it would be Crabtree @ARI which isn't exactly a stellar matchup either so yeah

disheveled posted:

Flex, .5 PPR:

Toby Gerhart @ IND
Kelvin Benjamin @ PIT
Brandin Cooks @ MIN
Dwayne Bowe @ MIA

Strongly leaning Benjamin

Benjamin for sure. As someone who fell for Dwayne Bowe last year, never play Dwayne Bowe, it's a trap.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005

old dog child posted:

I benched Sanders for Watkins and I think benching him for Garcon is an equally viabl, if slightly risky, play. It just depends on Kirk but I picked him up in to start in two leagues if that helps.

I'm also a Broncos fan so I know in my heart the Seahawks will win.

So go with Sanders if I want 8-10 points... or go with Garcon if I want 2-17 points. Argh.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Koth posted:

So go with Sanders if I want 8-10 points... or go with Garcon if I want 2-17 points. Argh.

Sanders is not that reliable. That is probably the hardest game to predict this week, and the Seattle defense combined with Welker's return means a lot is up in the air. I'm a Broncos fan and I can't even tell you how Sanders is going to be used.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

^Yeah also that. Sanders isn't really there to replace Decker's production, as far as I can tell. He's great at catching tho.

Koth posted:

Sanders probably isn't getting you poo poo this week, especially with Welker back. I bet Garcon is good for 70 yards and a td though.

I'd say the spreads are 0-10 and 7-15

punched my v-card at camp
Sep 4, 2008

Broken and smokin' where the infrared deer plunge in the digital snake
Yahoo Standard League. I need help deciding my RB2, W2 and Flex.

Knile Davis vs MIA
Reggie Bush vs GB
Darren Sproles vs WAS

Jeremy Maclin vs WAS
Mike Wallace vs KC
Vince Jackson vs ATL

Right now I'm leaning Davis at RB2, Jackson at WR2 and Maclin at Flex. I'm still not sold on McCown though and that limits the value of Jackson. I'm not sure if the iffyness of the GB defense means much for Bush if he doesn't get the touches, hence my preference for Davis. Sproles seems like a strong candidate for flex too.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
0.5ppr

Any objections to starting Patterson@NO over ailing Thursday nighter Roddy White or Palmerless Michael Floyd?

How about flexing Jeremy Hill over Vereen? Pretty sure the gashing Houston gave the Oakland run D means a healthy dose of Ridley on Sunday. Meanwhile an AJ Greenless Bengals offense is going to rush 50 times against a Titans team that got dominated by Demarco Murray and will be behind all game.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

ZIGfried posted:

0.5ppr

Any objections to starting Patterson@NO over ailing Thursday nighter Roddy White or Palmerless Michael Floyd?

How about flexing Jeremy Hill over Vereen? Pretty sure the gashing Houston gave the Oakland run D means a healthy dose of Ridley on Sunday. Meanwhile an AJ Greenless Bengals offense is going to rush 50 times against a Titans team that got dominated by Demarco Murray and will be behind all game.

I'm benching Michael Floyd until we see what's going on in ARI.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Few quick ones for two leagues I'm in:

1PPR FLEX
Matt Asiata @NO or
Lamar Miller vs. KC

Standard RB2
Matt Forte @NYJ (Demarco Murray is my RB1 this week) or
Alfred Morris @Phi

Standard Flex (same league)
Sammy Watkins vs. SD or
Zac Stacy vs. Dallas or
Forte/Morris from above RB2 choice

I'm leaning Miller for the PPR and Morris+Watkins for the RB2+flex standard based on matchups. I don't feel Forte this week against a good NYJ defense at home, given his poor showing last week. But then again, DSYS...

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
If Miller is playing start him over Asiata. For league two don't sit your studs.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I feel almost ridiculous asking but hey, this is the place for ridiculous questions.

ESPN standard, 4 pt TDs

Peyton @ Seattle
Ryan vs. Tampa

One has to play against Seattle, in Seattle, the other has to play on a Thursday :gonk:

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

fariz posted:

ESPN .5 PPR, RB/WR Flex - Pick one

Harvin vs. Denver
Bradshaw vs. Jacksonville
Asiata vs. New Orleans
Sanu vs. Tennessee
Hill vs. Tennessee

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I'd go Harvin myself.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Choose 2, .5 PPR (both can be WR, but only one can be a RB):

Michael Floyd vs SF
Alshon Jeffery @ NYJ
Davante Adams @ DET

Khiry Robinson vs MIN
Jerrick McKinnon @ NO
Matt Asiata @ NO

Floyd's Drew Stanton and Alshon's injury (especially with a Monday game) worry me.

Choose 1:
Tom Brady
Kirk Cousins

Brady has been utterly replaceable going back through most of last season, gamble on the handsome Redskin?

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Haha this is the only proper answer. :(

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

winvirus posted:

Not sure what to do with my RBs this week.

Yahoo, 0ppr

Choose 3
Montee Ball @Sea
Reggie Bush GB
Ahmed Bradshaw @Jax

Chris Johnson Chi
Jeremy Hill Ten

I could also have one of Anquan Boldin (@Ari) or Markus Wheaton (@Car) as the flex instead of an RB.

I'm also unsure about my TE situation:

Julius Thomas @Sea
Larry Donnell Hou
trying to pick up Charles Clay (KC) off the waiver wire.

e: bold is what i'm currently thinking

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
ESPN Standard, need a Flex

Ridley @ Oak
Vincent Jackson @ Atl
Hawkins @ Bal
West @ Bal
McFadden @ NE
Hill @ Ten

I'm starting Martin/Rainey, J. Bell, Antonio Brown, and James Jones right now.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is my starting team atm. I am not certain if I should play Colston and Vernon Davis. Lineup locks tomorrow for the entire week. Should I stick with this roster or make some tweaks?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Standard scoring, no PPR. I need a flex for two leagues

League 1
Knile Davis @Mia
Joique Bell vs GB

League 2
Matt Asiata @NO
Terrence West vs Bal
Andre Ellington v SF

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

So, I fell victim to week 2 shenanigans. Whether it be AP getting deactivated, or the unknown of Brandon Marshall playing or not, to me sitting Gates versus Seattle. Needless to say, I went from week 1 of most points, to week 2 of the least points. Please have a look at my team and advise if I have it right for week 3.

Standard scoring, no PPR, but 5 bonus points for passing, rushing and receiving of 350, 130, 130.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Snatch Duster posted:

This is my starting team atm. I am not certain if I should play Colston and Vernon Davis. Lineup locks tomorrow for the entire week. Should I stick with this roster or make some tweaks?

We don't even know if Vernon will play yet, so I'd keep him out since your team locks tomorrow.

Honestly I think your team is fine. I might throw Colston in for Edelman but that's really a coinflip in my opinion.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

We don't even know if Vernon will play yet, so I'd keep him out since your team locks tomorrow.

Honestly I think your team is fine. I might throw Colston in for Edelman but that's really a coinflip in my opinion.

That is what I am thinking too. Colston didn't even get touched last week, but Brees has been all over the place this season so who knows. Brees might target Colston this week.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
Non-PPR standard league

I'm thinking of putting Floyd in for White and a RB in flex...or am I too skittish on White?

Not shown: JJ Watt in the IDP slot.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
Obviously I'm swapping JC with Kniles in this one, but otherwise not really sure:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Russell Wilson vs. Denver or Matt Ryan vs. TB?

Considering the match ups, Matty Ice seems to have the edge, but I never count out the Thursday Night Curse. Not sure how much passing the Seattle game plan will call for if they're trying to run the clock against the Broncos, though.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I need to come up with my two(2) wide receivers and my flex this week in a standard, non-PPR league. I've got:

Mike Wallace vs KC
Michael Crabtree @ARI
Kendall Wright @CIN
Andre Johnson @NYG
Pierre Garcon @PHI
Donald Brown @BUF

I'm thinking Wallace, Garcon, and Brown.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I need to come up with my two(2) wide receivers and my flex this week in a standard, non-PPR league. I've got:

Mike Wallace vs KC
Michael Crabtree @ARI
Kendall Wright @CIN
Andre Johnson @NYG
Pierre Garcon @PHI
Donald Brown @BUF

I'm thinking Wallace, Garcon, and Brown.

I'm not sure if this will be Wallace's week. Vegas is saying MIA/KC will be a low-scoring affair.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
Pick 2 running backs and a flex:

C.J. Spiller
Terrance West
Bobby Rainey
Lamar Miller
Kelvin Benjamin
Torrey Smith

edit: Forgot to mention its PPR

Industrial fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 17, 2014

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Industrial posted:

Pick 2 running backs and a flex:

C.J. Spiller
Terrance West
Bobby Rainey
Lamar Miller
Kelvin Benjamin
Torrey Smith

West, Miller, Spiller

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Which 2 would you pick out of these 3 rb's (standard scoring no ppr no flex)?

Eddie Lacy @ Det
Andre Ellington SF
CJ Spiller SD

That looks like it would be a first world problem, but I have gotten burned by Lacy both weeks, and who knows about Ellington's foot.

Also, what are the chances of Jamaal Charles having a decent week?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

yoyodyne posted:

Eddie Lacy @ Det
Andre Ellington SF
CJ Spiller SD

That looks like it would be a first world problem, but I have gotten burned by Lacy both weeks, and who knows about Ellington's foot.

Ellington's foot is manageable. He can play with a very low risk of aggravating that specific injury. Jamaal may not suit up at all. I'd go Lacy Spiller given Ellington's tougher matchup.

Sleazy P
Aug 31, 2006
Giving aids back to the monkeys.

yoyodyne posted:

Eddie Lacy @ Det
Andre Ellington SF
CJ Spiller SD

Charles won't be playing. I'd go Lacy and spiller.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Which TE should I start, Zach Ertz or Greg Olsen? Standard scoring.

Sleazy P
Aug 31, 2006
Giving aids back to the monkeys.

FAT BATMAN posted:

Which TE should I start, Zach Ertz or Greg Olsen? Standard scoring.

I'd start Olsen.

Torn between these wrs:

Pierre garcon @ phi
Michael crabtree @ ari

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sleazy P posted:

I'd start Olsen.

Torn between these wrs:

Pierre garcon @ phi
Michael crabtree @ ari

Garcon. Potential for shoot out. Crabtree probably ends up with Patterson all up in his rear end.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
QB, pick one:

Peyton @SEA
Brady vs. OAK

Really only have Brady as a bye week band-aid but I'm wondering whether the match-up would justify starting him.

WR, pick two:

Antonio Brown @CAR
Vincent Jackson @ ATL
Steve Smith @CLE
Wes Welker @SEA

Jackson has a Thursday night game and has had a slow start, but I'm not exactly spoiled for choice here.

RB/flex, pick three:

Le'Veon Bell @CAR
Montee Ball @SEA
Vernon Davis @ARI
Zac Stacy vs. DAL
Reggie Bush vs. GB

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Who to stream this week? Top 5 are gone, I have TB. I was thinking Eagles.

Bardo
Nov 6, 2009
Yahoo Standard -

RB (pick 2):
Shane Vereen vs Oakland
Jeremy Hill vs Titans
Chris Johnson vs Da Bears
Doug Martin vs Atlanta

I'm thinking Hill definitely, as AJ80 is out so they might run more. For #2, its really a crapshoot between whose gonna flop the least.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

PyroDwarf posted:

Who to stream this week? Top 5 are gone, I have TB. I was thinking Eagles.

Bengals by a mile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Zeitgueist posted:

Bengals by a mile.

Thanks! They were my initial D/ST before I thought to try streaming.

• Locked thread