Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MildManeredManikin posted:

I want to know how I loving died!

He said you lost immunity when we no lynched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

I really wanted somebody to try to vig me and for my bp to activate so I could claim I was telling the truth about my first insane claim.

Also I was laughing so much after people were trying to link me to a scumteam I never had any interaction with.

That was hilarious and I really don't know what gambit people thought I was running for it to be possible, considering how open about it we both were.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Propaganda Machine posted:

capps you were pretty much correct. then again, i'm not sure how proud you should be for calling out the literally first scum post ever made by first-time scum. then again it gave me a bit of a paranoid petrified rush so that was fun.

also Rarity you were absolutely dead wrong. so were cannonballs and pmom. i was in fact town when you guys were going after me.

i should be very proud

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah that was an amazing slam dunk.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!

Poque posted:

He said you lost immunity when we no lynched

Wouldn't that mean MMM lost his immunity before we were even told about it?

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Poque posted:

did everybody in our ten-person masonry have that 50-50 bp?

my role said 2 bp? who knows if it ended up being used. do you get told if someone tries to shoot you while being bp?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Also every time fl tried to crash me it was sweet. Especially the second time, why did you do it fast luck?
because i only had one vig tbh, but i got it back after the first failed attempt so i knew i'd get it back again after the second failed attempt, and i needed to at least try to enforce the death match. so no reason not to fail it again, i wasn't going to do anything erlse with it that day.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

i wasnrt allowed to vote, or be voted on, and my one power was that i had an "unstoppable vig that can break through anything else in the game," but tat was a lie lol.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

i wasnrt allowed to vote, or be voted on, and my one power was that i had an "unstoppable vig that can break through anything else in the game," but tat was a lie lol.

Yeah and my ability was "anything that would result in your death doesn't instead" but that didn't really pan out either

:smith::hf::smith:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha, then how could scum ever lose if you were scum and immortal

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I couldn't night kill. Lynching me would result in the scum losing their NK that night. If all scum but me died, scum lost.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah and my ability was "anything that would result in your death doesn't instead" but that didn't really pan out either

:smith::hf::smith:

Cain had a few secret weaknesses that would result in him becoming a permanent 50-50 bp. One of them was a no-lynch. Every time fluck crashed you it was a 50-50 chance of your death. Fluck your crash was an autokill on anybody but Cain.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Like I promised, the flavor doc as well as an actions chart of sorts. I am very proud that 8 bux and I collected enough fanfics for this game

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still don't know how I became an SK.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
winvirus nooooo how could you

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

I still don't know how I became an SK.

You were the first vote on Winvirus when he was lynched, so his material possessions were shipped to you.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

N3 RECHARGE THUNDERDOME/DIES :negative:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

You were the first vote on Winvirus when he was lynched, so his material possessions were shipped to you.

Early bird gets the insane sonic fanfic, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mr.capps posted:

also diqnol really just can't stop bragging about soldiers mafia lol

lmao

• Locked thread