Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's not my fault his parents caught him staring at a picture of my rock hard abs and sent him to time out. Well, I guess I did send him the picture. . .

he's 12 ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Challenge 1 results will be sometime during day 2.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's not my fault his parents caught him staring at a picture of my rock hard abs and sent him to time out. Well, I guess I did send him the picture. . .

Magnus is not one for hyperbola; he is Rockslide irl.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry about your junk, mags

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I can only post 9 more times after this today, guys. Thank some sort of god.

Something else happened to me too but its a bit, uh, private? Lets just say that its not yet a total eclipse of the heart :q:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Powers that limit your ability to post are inherently scummy. capps and Diqnol were not affected by town players, methinks.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
diqnol why didn't you jail me like you said you would

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Magnus is not one for hyperbola; he is Rockslide irl.

So it looks like I sent you my picture as well.

Opopanax posted:

Sorry about your junk, mags

Hey, don't knock it till you tried it :wink:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Nothing is happening in this game. There are pages upon pages of nothing. There is so much nothing going on that we almost have... something.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yeah, I'm going to burn one of those posts (leaving me at 8 more) to note that I think it was scum-driven. Meinberg town confirmed me, so I can't see why anybody would prevent me from scum hunting unless they were in fact scum.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Thank you.

##vote byers

Where were you going with this? Further, Jake not being dead could have been for a host of reasons.

I think it would be in your best interests to not use your thunderdome ability today.

Poque posted:

diqnol why didn't you jail me like you said you would

It's because that isn't my boring, boring role that I hate and is designed to troll me alongside this post limiter.

Also gently caress off killing Mills immediately. Mills would have picked up the slack for me maybe :(

I think I'll bypass this issue by making every post of mine loving huge. I'm sorry in advance, but I have a lot to say! Wow!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If Mills had lived, I think there would have been a lot of discussion to start the day. I was ready to go full force.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Byers, you white-knighting Mills by saying that our discussion of how Mills is reacting to Rarity's role is nothing more than setup speculation is scummy.

Who do you think is scum and why?

:siren:##vote Byers:argh:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You aren't even doing what I thought you were doing before I actually reread the post. I HAEV NOTHING

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Where were you going with this? Further, Jake not being dead could have been for a host of reasons.

I think it would be in your best interests to not use your thunderdome ability today.

I thought Byers was slightly scum yesterday and it was as good a place as any to put my vote.

I can't thunderdome today. I don't know when I'll be able to.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I legitemately think Winvirus is scum, specifically for this post:

winvirus posted:

##vote no lynch I guess??

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

But thanks for the veiled threat I guess?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

I legitemately think Winvirus is scum, specifically for this post:

I legitamately can't spell legitimately

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142 posted:

Powers that limit your ability to post are inherently scummy. capps and Diqnol were not affected by town players, methinks.

Capps could have temporarily taken himself out of the game. He had a similar role in the League.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

merk posted:

Who do you think is scum and why?

Ignoring your case and vote since you retracted it; I think Poque's not-town, and I think he's hiding behind his "I'm scum, totally lynch me!" persona to stay in the game as long as he can due to "too scummy to be scum" and apathy. Doesn't feel like part of a scum team, more like a lyncher or some other role that has a goal to achieve and he's just buying time to do so.

I don't like PMom burning a Thunderdome on Jake yesterday, but can't get any traction past that because he said it was a joke directed at Poque.

I don't like that Jake disappeared after his claim that didn't come true.

I think Diqnol's town, I think capps is at worst 3rd party but not on a team, I think that Meinber looks pretty good.

Beyond those general reads, of which Poque is strongest, I've got nothing.

Magnus Gallant posted:

I legitamately can't spell legitimately

You should write Chapter Two of the Mario Saga!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

Capps could have temporarily taken himself out of the game. He had a similar role in the League.

Maybe, but why now? It's not like conversation's going hot and heavy in scum hunting.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

You should write Chapter Two of the Mario Saga!

Yes I will do that. I also need to write part two of my meinberg and kevin smith fan fiction.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

Ignoring your case and vote since you retracted it; I think Poque's not-town, and I think he's hiding behind his "I'm scum, totally lynch me!" persona to stay in the game as long as he can due to "too scummy to be scum" and apathy. Doesn't feel like part of a scum team, more like a lyncher or some other role that has a goal to achieve and he's just buying time to do so.

this is exactly what i'm doing. please lynch me

or we can turbo winvirus or one of the other people who have single-digit posts

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

this is exactly what i'm doing. please lynch me

I'm trying!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i think we need to turbo like five days in rapid succession. ##vote winvirus

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

...sure, why not. At least it'll maybe get things moving.

##vote winvirus

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote winvirus

:byewhore:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay

##vote winvirus

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
HA HA HA HA HA

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
These votes seem like bad votes. If we lynch winvirus on this turbo, we've now had two days with literally no scum hunting.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
literally one scumhunting*

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

No he didn't, I did, I just used it on him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Puntification posted:

No he didn't, I did, I just used it on him.

WHAT

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Not in this game in the league.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Puntification posted:

Hey YPM, what was up with your role-fishing yesterday?

I have a thing that I can do

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Puntification posted:

Not in this game in the league.

oh good

Your Personal Muse posted:

do it to me. now. do it. do it or you're a coward

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
DO IT YPM. DO IT. DO IT JASON!!!!! DO IT!!!! loving DO IT

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Do things. Give us a thing to talk about.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

merk posted:

These votes seem like bad votes. If we lynch winvirus on this turbo, we've now had two days with literally no scum hunting.

Yeah I agree with this, I also think byers looks the worst for going from actually having reads including scum picks to saying gently caress it lets turbo a lurker.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Is it NK? Are you a scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Do things. Give us a thing to talk about.

Do you think the winvirus post where he goes "I guess we're no lynching?" is scummy?

I think it seems like he was prodded by someone in a doc to come in and vote.

I also think JakeP is scum because he didn't die like he claimed he would.

• Locked thread