Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

HATCHI MATCHI THAT"S A SPICY MEATABALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

whoops. i blabbed. haha

Haha it's cool. It's your choice to reveal or not. I was just trying to keep quiet about it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Fast Luck posted:

im just TOO loving EXCITED about this loving MARIO FANFICTION

It's one of a growing number of the best things this thread has produced. This game is amazing.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Power of Pecota posted:

HATCHI MATCHI THAT"S A SPICY MEATABALL

Wrong thread, modkill incoming! And I should get credit for the kill as the one pointing it out!

I'm scum, I like seeing people die. ##vote Byers

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So guys I received a mighty present this past evening! What should I do with this lovely and exciting gift?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Shoot scum, obviously! I think I can suggest a good target.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rarity

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Well, let's be honest, they're all good targets. Less town means we're closer to the end game.

You should try to shoot cross threads.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I was told I wasn't allowed.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
If you're town byers you need to stop this poo poo, it's not funny a second time around.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

No mercy, mods. PoP broke the rules, he must pay.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh great thread king derp, what should I do?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

If you're town byers you need to stop this poo poo, it's not funny a second time around.

I agree, it's in poor taste and completely against the town interest. ##vote Byers

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

You know, if we turbo and throw the thread's out of whack, Hurt will never be able to glue them back together again...

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Shoot byers if he doesn't stop.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dr. Hurt posted:

TheGreatMentallo A) These loving pieces of loving poo poo has been spraying the poo poo out of SoCal for the past couple of weeks. I am near Magic Mountain and see chemtrails every single loving day. And I mean a poo poo ton of them. Ive even seen them spraying at night time!! Yes, even at 10PM!!!!

No wonder its so loving hot here. 80 degrees right now.

Any SoCal brahs on here to seeing this poo poo?

420 out of 1000 viewers found this answer helpful

man, gently caress this. it was 105 all last week. this week was much better. it was only hovering around 90.

i did not find that answer helpful. the other thread is the scum thread.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Shoot byers if he doesn't stop.

Yes, threats of death should do the trick nicely to stop me. Also, you'd be shooting scum, so bonus!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

turn left, byers! noooo!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

turn left, byers! noooo!

True story, when my Grandma was pregnant with my dad she went to the Columbus Speedway every week, and the drivers after the race would joke that if she kept it up she'd have a hot rod, not a baby. My dad's nickname is Hotrod because of that.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina, see my avatar? That's not an infinity sign. It's a target.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I thought it was just a horizontal eight personally.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

I thought it was just a horizontal eight personally.

No, no, it's deep, man. Like the Infinite inside us all!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I'm going to bed, you should really think about voting for Byers.

Vote Byers, Vote for a Better Tomorrow!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi what happened, did I win something?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Opopanax posted:

Hi what happened, did I win something?

no

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Please shoot byers

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm mad at video games. Playing dota and we have a winning strategy. Just gotta keep it up for a little while longer to win. Then team was all "no stop doing that" and as soon as we stop doing the thing that was working they make a comeback and we lose.

People make me mad and I want to shoot somebody.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Power of Pecota posted:

Asiina if we were in the thread we could whine about dota together, I played a Zeus game earlier where I got aghs refresher and literally did 46.5k hero damage but because our braindead tiny refused to hit towers and our dumb rubick kept getting picked off we fought literally one 5v5 in the last 15 minutes of a 56 minute game and we lost

Seriously, I was aghs/BoT Kotl and we had that poo poo on lockdown. They were not getting out of their base. LC and WK had complete free run of the map to farm and because they were completely trapped I didn't need to buy wards so I could buy other things to help the team. Then the team is all "stop pushing Kotl, we gotta let them out so we can teamfight!" I say it's a bad idea, you can just farm the rest of the map and push all 3 lanes at once and we'll eventually get them. But they kept saying no so I stopped pushing the lanes. They smoke gank out, kill LC in our jungle, and proceed to roll over us for the next 10 minutes until we lose.

That's nice they have a Luna, she can't be in every lane at once. We will eventually get their towers down. None of us had died in about 20 minutes with this strategy, there was no reason to stop. But they wanted to get kills instead of just win the game slowly so instead we lost. I hate when people don't listen to me.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
write a fanfic or don't. this isn't dota real-life fest.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
also dota bad

no seriously i have this one class with computer machines. granted, it's not worth paying attention to but most people have the courtesy of hiding their phones beneath their desks (this is mostly how i follow genius). but this one kid? nooooo~ it's dota videos all day every day.

shameless.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
at least he's better than the kid sitting next to him watching league of legends on twitch

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I have no clue what's happening.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I was looking forward to killing dhd today and now i can't

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Your Personal Muse posted:

I have no clue what's happening.

read the loving thread you twit

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Propaganda Machine posted:

read the loving thread you twit

I did. It made it worse. I wasn't expecting to play for a while and it makes me sad.

Also I told you about calling me such names it hurts my feelings and I don't like it

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Your Personal Muse posted:

I did. It made it worse. I wasn't expecting to play for a while and it makes me sad.

Also I told you about calling me such names it hurts my feelings and I don't like it

:siren: scum right here :siren:

i am sorry for the ad hominem attack. it was unwarranted. where was your fan art submission?

alas, i am deep in the throes of toad's excellent adventure and do not have time for this pettiness.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I wake up, and have found that only one person has listened to my warnings. I need to be clear, I am voting Byers because of mod-confirmed information, not because I suspect he is scum. I know.

##vote Byers

Propaganda Machine posted:

:siren: scum right here :siren:

i am sorry for the ad hominem attack. it was unwarranted. where was your fan art submission?

alas, i am deep in the throes of toad's excellent adventure and do not have time for this pettiness.

YPM's not in my scumdoc, sorry.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

I wake up, and have found that only one person has listened to my warnings. I need to be clear, I am voting Byers because of mod-confirmed information, not because I suspect he is scum. I know.

##vote Byers

YPM's not in my scumdoc, sorry.

Ok

##vote byers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

no more dota talk. even dota fanfiction

• Locked thread