Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'll play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Confirmed!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
idk you're nice I don't have any reason to yet!

Hal has a new av OMG

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Hi yuming! I'm in this game!
Hi, you!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Poque posted:

I'm scum though.
Are you really? Tell the truth!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Mills posted:

Die yuming.
Cheer up! idgi what Poque is going for.

gn!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm last on the list :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

MildManeredManikin posted:

I don't know if I really want to put up with Poque all game at this point
He is a jester or something, just put him on ignore.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm not ignoring him! But if he's gonna annoy MMM that much he should.

This day is a wash. I was going to say I agree with Diqsol's analysis of PM's move being town. But if you were scum why not use that role early on.

Still deciding which of my three choices to go with~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Because you can use it as a town clear later on as scum. If (s?)he had used it against someone everyone wanted lynched, say a scumbuddy, then it'd be a great way to make oneself look good. It's definitely too dangerous to do it in the jokephase of d1 as scum.
That's how you think maybe, but not how everyone thinks.

It's a unique role, and I don't think PM's use speaks strongly to his alignment.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DuckHuntDog posted:

This is a pretty boring thunderdome.
This is a giant game~

This day is not going to bring much useful discussion. I propose a turbo thunderdome. ##vote JakeP

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Yes I agree.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm going to be Princess Peach for Halloween :sparkles:

I just skimmed back and saw we didn't lynch anyone but there are 50 pages. Poque is a jester or something why are people voting for Poque.

Hmmm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am like 30 pages behind and about to go to sleep. I skimmed some of merk's attempts to stir discussion but I don't have anything to add yet.

But Poque is a dead end and really should be ignored imo.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am going to look at Byers and Andy based on cases I've seen.

Let me know if you want me to look elsewhere. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Congrats Hal!

##vote JakeP

I read and honestly there is nothing that stood out to me. Not enough people are actually playing which makes me not want to vote those who are.

JakeP, explain what happened please!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Hal Incandenza posted:

This thread gives me a headache even when I just skim

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Kitiara posted:

These are might thoughts so far:

A. I think duckhuntdog is a bit suspicious. From his voting for Yuming for no reason whatsoever and then quickly deciding to jump on poque’s bandwagon after being called out on it.

B. Byers seems to be trying to play the game instead of just randomly voting town and lynching people. My gut says town.

C. Uranus is a bit of a bandwagon jumper when it comes voting people off which comes off really suspicious.

D. Rarity just randomly voted for Asiina... so I'd like to hear more about this move. Is it more fooling around or does Rarity have an ability that revealed something about Asiina?

E. If I had to vote for someone for reals, at this moment, I'd probably vote for Uranus. However, this game is really hard to follow, and I personally think the joke posts don't help with that at all. It might just be because I'm new in the community or just not in my personality, but it just makes the game "harder" if that makes sense. So with that said: ## Vote Poppe

Also, Dr. Hurt, I'm sorry but I can't post 20 times within 24 hours. It's not in mature and it hasn't been since I stopped being a teen. I'm really sorry about this, since I love the SA mafia community and would like to play more mafia games, but if that's the requirement it's just not going to be possible.
I like this poster. Hi Kitiara :sun: Smaller games are much easier to follow.

I think she is a town!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Magnus Gallant posted:

HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming
HI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yumingHI yuming
Hello Mags.

At least we have an interesting flip but I don't know how much real info is there. I didn't want to vote for Poque because I thought he was an annoying jester.

I'm going to go back and see if anyone's reaction to daystart/his claim of changing alignment that looks fake. There is a lot of noise to hide in here though so i d k.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Magnus Gallant posted:

Good luck taking a dive into the rabbit hole. This game is pretty scary
At least we killed a scum. :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DuckHuntDog posted:

I targetted Poque with a one shot ability that randomed his role, alignment and win condition, and the result PM said that it was successful, so even if he was being open about his role, it is most likely different today.

I don't know how this ability is supposed to be useful for town, but targetting Poque sounded funnier than helping Diqnol with a boring role.
I don't think DHD is a scum.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Byers2142 posted:

I like Punt's posting today. Feels like town.
I get to this point in Byers' posting and his trajectory of opinion feels sincere to me.

I think Byers was legit trying to stir up discussion.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't understand how this could be a town role. What if you did hit scum? They could become town but they would know who the scum team was?
Wait this is a good point. It also fits with DHD's weird jump off on a vote to me, then to Poque.

Hmmmmm.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I did not find the awkwardness I was looking for.

Except maybe Magnus. idk.

Good night sweet game see you in the morning.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hal also confirmed Pecota in the other thread so imo Hal is also a cultist.

##vote winvirus

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm so confused.

:|||

You should put things that can kill you like that in bold and in a separate post. I am annoyed. Can I keep posting like Mills? Thanks.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Dr. Hurt posted:

No. I gave some warnings. In my last post I said I would modkill. Sorry Yuming.
Well that is BS because I wasn't reading the fluff posts before mine, I was looking for content.

I was just trying to play it is really hard to follow a game with multiple threads, erratic nights etc. If things can kill you you need to like send PMs about it or bold it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Bring me back to life too!

• Locked thread