Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol I didn't see that my b hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What about Kirby's Seven Year Plan

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Ok, I read over it.

hahaha

MERK

Your PR for the rest of the day is this post extended

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One more violation and it's a mod kill

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

His pr is a thematic extension from a post I enjoyed

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MMM did not vote for poque, knock it off

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey, make your best effort to be part of the net and we'll see what happens. Just try doe.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hurt is mod

await flip

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ask From: Anonymous posted:

Oh my God I can't stand you. You know you used to be funny before you changed. All of the sudden you started acting differently and started being seriously mean. You used to just be about reading bad fanfics and now you are just being an SJW and soooo annoying. Just kill urself.

Poque, My Immortal, Scum Goon has been harassed off the internet.

PokeballZ: Don't you hate it when ur fav fic doesn't update in forever?
FitinEvilByDaylit: I KNOW I HATE THAT
M'Lady: Well there's a lot of reasons that could happen. Personal life can get in the way
M'Lady: they can have a lot of school work. 10th grade is tough
PokeballZ: Who here has a social life??
WrathOfMod: Hey try to keep the tangents down. This is about everyone's favorite moe animes.
M'Lady: They could be going through serious writers block. Or depression! Those really mess with writing
BOYOHBOYDOILOVESWIMMINGANIME: I HATE IT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE THE ROMANCE UGHH WHAT ELSE CAN I READ THAT"s REALLY ROMANTIC AND GETS ME IN THE-I MEAN IS WELL WRITTEN? COME BACK FROM HIATUS ALREADY AHHHHh
h1v3b3nt: D0n't 3v3n g3t m3 st4rt3d 4b0ut h14tus3s
WrathOfMod: Okay this thread is getting shut down. I swear to god guys stay on topic or else I'm going to have to close down this whole drat website.

Because of the deadline irregularities, those up on the chopping block have been given an extension for the execution. By Deadline of the third day, the 20 posts should be reached. Apologies to the folks who want to see some blood, but some things will become easier to catch up with Day 3. :getin: Leniency to reach 20 posts will be given for the amount of effort put in (case in point, Kitiara's giant post).

:siren: Remember to keep working on the fan art! Deadline is tonight! :siren:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Day 2 has been ended by an anonymous force. I will post the flip and what will happen later. TT if you can close the thread. I will not have computer access until around 4, so we are unfortunately going to have to wait.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Intent to play and significance of posting is more important than the postcount to me. I find this especially true in a game with 30 pages before d1and a heck of a lot of fooling around.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Certainly, which is why I feel people shouldn't be castigated for not noiseposting as long as their demonstrated intent is to play the game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I need a new av now, help me out thread

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

give it to hurt, spiderman 2 old

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cute

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

going in the op

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Buy the av for Poque

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't want it, thanks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Considering I've actually come to like the potato after the last av I chose for myself lasted about a month I'm gonna go ahead and keep it for now, thanks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the beaver is cute

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

2Byers2Quit has now registered an account at Fanfiction.net

you can assume our definitions are not necessarily the same

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

like say what you want about us as mods but we're not inept enough to mod confirm someone as scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

So you're saying he's town then?

he's 5P

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opop should I move to calgary

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Yeah it's pretty good. I mean I'm moving away in a month but I'd stay if it weren't for my family stuff and the severe cold. If you're working indoors it's cool

noted, thx

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chill, lynches are plurality

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

cause that means poque was lynched.

mysterious force says nah

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

other mod is doing the lion's share of the work so i'd be dying instead

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

But you know what as a show of good faith, sure here I go.

Doc Hurt, Dingo Productions Presents: Titanic, Mod-Aligned Mod has been banned.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

7dollars42069 has registered

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nothing's working as it should! That's enough, cut him off. We'll hire some other coder.

CapnAndy, Gotta Slam 'Em All, Town Electrician was lynched D4! That can't be good!

Waiting for the other thread's lynch. Take a breather til then.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

Goons LOVE trains.

:thesperg:

man new smilies are consistently the best

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Weekend/Hurt's Bday

Don't stay up tonight waiting for day start, it'll be tomorrow

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

I bought a 3ds and smash bros so I am gonna do that and drink all night. I apologize for nothing. See you on a new day tomorrow.

n64 smash supremacy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

deal with it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you can post wherever you want tonight

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

game resumes tomorrow

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

I unnecessarily apologize for the large delay caused mainly by taste tbh and I hope you guys aren't too offended by the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

• Locked thread