Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Poque posted:

byers is now lynchproof imo

Fast Luck posted:

How do you not know who got the chapter?

winvirus should have been lynched yesterday, but he wasn't. I don't believe his confirmed mason story. I'd switch to Opop for his handling of Poque and me, or DHD for being the cult recruiter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Cults are scum that recruit. They start with one recruiter, but build up and win when they hit a majority. They're worse than scum, because they go up, not down, in number. Think scum cockroaches.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Because the mod said so, and is now modkilling people who don't. Why he didn't modkill Mills is a mystery.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

please read the flavor guys. . .

Mafia players don't read the OP or anything in the flip posts past the flip line. You could write the scum team in a mod post, and the town would still miss it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Mills cannot post for the rest of the game because he did not enclose this in quotes.

This is a muzzle, not a modkill.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Did not know Mills was a stump. That makes sense, then.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Whelp, now there's a liar. Maybe. Don't turbo winvirus, checking something with the mods.

##unvote

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

So it doesn't get lost on the last page, don't turbo winvirus yet. Poque may have just stepped in a big fat lie, and it's smeared all over his shoe.

##unvote

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

I'm saying don't turbo until we can get this sorted out.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

If I understood my role after resurrection right, Poque literally couldn't have killed anyone except himself last night.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

You have to give me more than that, because my role says Poque's full of poo-poo. Just need Dr. Hurt to confirm I understood it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Just got confirmation, I redirected Poque's actions last night. To Poque. He's full of poo poo. Drunk or not, he's lying.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

DuckHuntDog posted:

Have you used your power again since on Poque before the Second Daytona Dawn?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

This bollocks was crafted to make him look like a town player getting kills right. When it's confirmed to me he was redirected to himself.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Funny you should mention the devil.

In the Bible, Jesus is resurrected as I was, but do you know who was resurrected after him. The Antichrist. Are you the Antichrist, Poque? Were you brought back to do bad things?

Puntification posted:

What is it whith you, Asiina, and POque trying to complete shut down this line of inquiry? Poque's kill might be unblockable, but so is my power. I forced him to target himself last night, if he's a killer he should have immediately been forced to kill himself. So he's lying, in a way that's scummy, and you all want it ignored.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Hey Poque, let's face this like men. Because my power trumps yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHU6K47qgc8

##vote Poque

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Why? Explain how it doesn't lead anywhere constructive. You're softlaiming so hard it hurts, but I guarantee that if he's a killing role he should be dead. Hard versus soft, especially when I'm the hard, I'll take that any day.

That came out bad at the end.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

My power forces you to target whoever I say immediately. I said target yourself. You're alive. You can't be a killing role. It's that simple.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

Then I have to go on my own evidence and reasoning.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

He is not a killing role, but he's claiming as such to look town-y for hitting the cult member. How is that stupid in any way?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

This is a game built around not trusting people! What reason do I have to trust you? Killing me don't count, because at the time you didn't know that was a good thing for me!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Here's your claim, only made after I revealed exactly how my power works:

You tell someone else to make a kill, and they make it for you. That's not a power, that's a conversation. If it's a power, my redirect should have at a bare minimum made you send a message to yourself, and you didn't say that happened. What you're describing doesn't need a power, it just needs a document. I don't know why Asiina trusts you, but she's wrong to.

This isn't Poque scumclaiming or joking around with a self vote; read his posts. He's caught out, and he cares now. This is a real reaction, and it's of caught scum trying to make a claim that fits the facts. I still think winvirus is scummy, and Opop, but Poque's where our vote should be today.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

mr.capps posted:

capps is alive?

Hurt, I need at least five guns, tia.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

Yes, there's no other explanation in an 18 player game with a poisoner flipped just yesterday to explain an additional death last night. You're right, I must be mistaken.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

It always gets my back up when people say there's a 0% chance, because it implies they're working with knowledge that they haven't shared with the town. I'm not backing down.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Waiting for this to resolve. TT, will my suicide guns still kill the target, too?

##crash Poque

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

If Poque dies, who do you think I'm firing gun b at, if TT confirms it will kill him no matter what happens to me?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, it beat me trying a gun for a response.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

no just u how embarrassing

Booo, I still haven't gotten a prize for writing that chapter, either...

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

Meinberg was wrong, you know.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Byers has received 5 guns, a thru e. 4 of them will cause him to suicide. 1 will jug kill his target. he may choose not to use them

My hands trailed across the guns. This was reverse Russian Roulette. Four bullets loaded for me, one for my target. Could I do this, could I take the chance on this working? Then my resolve strengthened, and I realized that yes. Yes, I could.

##shoot winvirus with gun B

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

Live by the gun, die by the gun. I've asked countless mods for guns, these are the first to deliver. how could I not use them?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

Working this out. Bear with us a second.

:f5:

This day, the thread runs with blood.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Asiina posted:

I have no regrets.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:zombie: I regret nothing! And so 969 posts leave the game in less than a half hour. :zombie:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:zombie: http://youtu.be/IzUoANyVZk0?t=1m17s :zombie:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:zombie:

:nws::nms:

Squick

:nms::nws:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

There's no way that pie is cooked. Cook it 20 minutes at 350, check it with a knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean, it's done, if not keep cooking in 5-10 minute intervals until it's done.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

:ghost: The best creme brulee I ever had was at a place called Comfort in Richmond because it was topped with bananas before being brulee'd. I died irl :ghost:

:zombie: Wait, was it called "Comfort in Richmond" or was it called Comfort, and was located in the city of Richmond? This may be vital! :zombie:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:zombie: No chocolate? :zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:zombie: French silk's chocolate? Learn something new every day.

What about the chocolate made using Jell-o pudding, that's more my speed. Top with Kool-Whip, let it cool, and it's delicious. :zombie:

• Locked thread