Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I was a teenager before the internet happened so I missed the whole fan-fic thing.

Also Kirk and Spock look underaged in that picture so now I am thoroughly disturbed.

Sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Byers2142 posted:

so he must swallow all of his prejudcies and engage full head in this life altering experience.

Best double entendre ever.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Mills posted:

I am so wet for you right now.

I was going to point out how gross this is then realised I'm in the fanfic thread, so carry on.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Is it too early to ##vote Byers?

No

##vote byers

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

We have a puppy, she's a poo poo. She eats everything.

Mine too, but toilet paper rolls are his favourite.

fiery_valkyrie fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 17, 2014

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Sorry, I posted it from the app, I had no idea the image was so big. Fixed it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Magnus Gallant posted:

I saw it in the app then I saw it in the computer and my face exploded.

from the cuteness right?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Dr. Hurt posted:

All the additional player roles have been written and are ready. We will be sending role pms out soon!

I need to know my role NOOOOOW

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Dr. Hurt posted:

You are a POOP aligned Big Butt Face. Every night you select three players to poop on to unknown effect. You smell bad.

##poop Dr Hurt

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

My fanfic has no sex scene. Disappointed.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Confirming I have the most loving boring role and fanfic there is

Dunno, my fanfic involves Linkin Park.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Dunno, my fanfic involves Linkin Park.

And, as I may have mentioned, no actual (or imaginary) sex.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

soscannonballs posted:

I think CapnAndy is scum for real look at this post

##vote CapnAndy

Too soon.

We need to CapnAndy CapnAndy.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

lynch the scum.

also get your n0 actions in for f's s

Yeah this. I've never been part of a D1 turbo before. I feel like this is the game to start. BUT WE NEED NIGHT ZERO TO END

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

And so begins our bizarre adventure.

I have vitally important information I can provide to the player base. But I can only reveal a very limited amount of this information. I shall have to consider this... carefully.

Do we have to sex you to get the info? Will you reveal more with a few penetrating glances and heaved bosoms?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

No, it's just that you guys are unlikely to believe what I have to say. Mostly because it's me saying it.

Well yeah, but don't let that stop you. When you're dead we might even believe it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

I would if I could.

But what I will say is... Diqnol is town. More information may become clear based on my patterns of behavior.

Well gently caress. Now we have to put up with Diqnol instead of lynching him.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Please. So I don't have to read any more fanfic.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Here is the list of people I am willing to vote for on D1

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote no lynch

TT did you somehow design a game that would force a no lynch vote D1, thereby giving us all an opportunity to test your hypothesis about D1 voting?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

You have been assigned to write an entry into the Mario saga fan fiction. You are tasked with writing:
Chapter One
Peach cucks Mario, cheating on him with his brother Luigi! Mario does NOT know.

Give me a chapter to write. My qualifications are that I read a lot of Mills and Boon as a teenager.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

do all australians know each other?

Yes.

Mills, Gaz, Baz and Shaz all say hi.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Your opinions still matter though and it would help if you shared them!

Your mafia dad'ing feels weird. Given the content of this game, why are you calling one person out for not posting their thoughts?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Because I like Kitiara and I want to play mafia with her :)

Ah, ok. I didn't know who she was but I'm all for more girls playing mafia.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

Ignoring your case and vote since you retracted it; I think Poque's not-town, and I think he's hiding behind his "I'm scum, totally lynch me!" persona to stay in the game as long as he can due to "too scummy to be scum" and apathy. Doesn't feel like part of a scum team, more like a lyncher or some other role that has a goal to achieve and he's just buying time to do so.

How do you get a 3P feel from Poque's posts? Can you point out some specific posts that give you that impression?

I don't see where you get an idea like that from his posting, and I think scum are more likely to think that way than town, since scum would know that he isn't actually on the scum team.

##vote byers

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

Scum on a team wouldn't want to have the crosshairs on a themselves like that; he's never making the endgame, and he might need to if his team gets decimated. Likewise, something like a Survivor wouldn't throw out something that guarantees death. Hence, something like Lyncher, with an achievable goal that doesn't require making it to the end.

I don't agree. Poque would have looked suspicious if he had stopped posting about being scum. Plus what crosshairs? People are deliberately not voting him.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

talk to me, even though i'm scum i'm still a human

No, you're white noise in human form.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

DuckHuntDog posted:

I woukd rather vote someone more likely to be scum, like so:

##vote yuming

Why is yuming more likely to be scum?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Guys, why are we not voting for the guy who literally said he would suicide N1 and then didn't?

Is he scum? How do you see that working as a scum play?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

If someone won a vig, please shoot Poque.

Seriously he is nothing but a distraction and hindrance to town.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

Yes shoot me

Shut up.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

Hi FV. how are you

Very stressed. Work is draining my will to live.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Can we have some sort of fanfic maths competition at some point, for the non-creatives amongst us?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Dr. Hurt posted:

No. Anything is fair game.

Being able to draw has never stopped someone from making fanart before. You can do it F_V!

But I want a competition I can win. Sudoku anyone?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

I can't draw but i still drew Gay Algebra Zemus when I was tiny

I have no idea what this is.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poque posted:

I posted it in thread. FIND IT!

No way. I refuse to click on any links in this thread or read any long posts that might contain fanfic attempts.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MY EYES!!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

DuckHuntDog posted:

I targetted Poque with a one shot ability that randomed his role, alignment and win condition, and the result PM said that it was successful, so even if he was being open about his role, it is most likely different today.

I don't know how this ability is supposed to be useful for town, but targetting Poque sounded funnier than helping Diqnol with a boring role.

I don't understand how this could be a town role. What if you did hit scum? They could become town but they would know who the scum team was?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

cleared up luigi's ethnicity with this one i think, plus made "blue star" canonical and reached 25 posts

Luigi's penis seems to be on the left side of his body and Princess Peach is going in for the grope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

##vote Asiina

Lots of posts but not a serious thought among them.

Out of everyone not making serious posts you pick Asiina and we're supposed to take that seriously?

• Locked thread