Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Power of Pecota posted:

LLIn my younger and more vulnerable yearsLLLLLLEEEEEEETTTTTTTSSSSSSS
BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAASSSSSSSATTTTTTEEEEEEEE
TTTTTTTTmy father gave me some advice that I've been turning in my mind ever since.THHHHHIIIIIISSSSSS
TTTTTU"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."UUUUURRRRRRKKKKKEEEEEYYYYYYY

##vote CapnAndy

Ok, I read over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What does that even mean, TT?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

???????????

All children,

????except one,?!?!????????

? grow? u?p. ?

????

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Dr. Hurt posted:

Fanfiction Fans, we have a problem. There is a TIE between two players in the player voting contest. Because of this irregularity, we will have a special runoff ballot.

:siren: I will open a special voting session until 9 o'clock tonight EST. :siren:

Pm me your vote for either

Adus: Until the End of Time

or

Hal: Melvin the Jerk

The vote is in your hands. Call me Ishmael.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Since the day is over, I can now post normally again.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not clicking that link.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
The band Cake sucks.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Opopanax posted:

Merk I will fight you

I will talk over some background music and call it singing.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
He's going the... distance.

He's going for... speed.

She's... all alone. All alone... in her time of... ne...ed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Opopanax posted:

I made fanart of me and the guy from Cake frolicking and singing in a meadow

You're the guy in the green shirt and the guy from Cake is the pile of poo poo with yellow hair?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Cake does a pretty good cover of having any talent whatsoever.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game is terrible.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don't even know if I can vote today: ##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Can we get a votecount? If I can vote, I will scum hunt today.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Can we please get a votecount? I don't even know if I can vote.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I need a votecount posted from votefinder so I know that the mods had an opportunity to alter it if I can't vote.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
CapnAndy is not scum.

Scum are people willingly posting in the thread without even an attempt to think about possibly one day maybe in this game scum hunt: ##vote PoP

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, I can't even vote him: ##vote Canada

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

soscannonballs posted:

I think Propaganda Machine's recent votes are scummy:

Both votes were piggybacking onto another player's case without really adding much and I read it as a scum player trying to get on a lynch early so it doesn't look like a bandwagon vote. He tries to tack on that he doesn't like the joke posts, but he doesn't bring up any of the other players who have still not posted actual content despite the game being more serious now. I feel like a town player would take this opportunity to try and get something useful out of the other people not actually playing, but I think a scum would be content to just try and get an early vote on a player that could be a likely lynch. ##vote Propaganda Machine

Regarding the other players who seem to refuse to actually play, I would really like to hear from them because its pretty scummy to still just be popping into the thread to make joke posts when the game has moved on from that point. It feels like only half of the people in this thread are trying to play.

This is a good case!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I posted this in another thread. I'm becoming generally bored with games here as I feel our game quality is deteriorating. This might be my last game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why are the days so long in this game? Nothing happens for a solid four real life days every game day.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote pmach

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Propaganda Machine posted:

what even is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Please modkill or replace me. I'm not interested in this game anymore.

• Locked thread