Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
my submission is not in the list. what an outrage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
boy howdy this game sure is a thing

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

If anyone has a vig, shoot the next person who comments on how worthless the posting's been so far. We know, and now it's being used as a "look at town me, commenting on how bereft of content this game is." Double points if the poster is someone who's not even posting themselves.

someone sure is cranky!!! :eyepop:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
DO IT DO IT DO IT do it i loving DARE YOU :black101:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

don't kill kumba, he might be charles barkley.

i am still loving pissed i never got to use that

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

you should vote me.

i would never

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
poque if you could shoot someone, anyone, other than yourself, who would it be

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Little Mac posted:

Should I vote... Poque...?

no

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
go go gadget poque

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i will talk to you, poke.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i think he just had an aneurysm everyone. help

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
what is the acronym for stroke victims again? can you talk out of both sides of your face??

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

my brain broke a little bit in the middle of that post and then i exaggerated out the rest.

what do you think it means that we have so many people with so few posts?

well, i for one was asked to join the game, and i said i would probably lurk, and he said to join anyway

so that's why for me at least

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
go to the store and buy an 8.7 oz tube of foot-in-rear end ointment

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
penis.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
metaknight is a++ to gently caress with people in smash bros brawl, the only necessary kirby game to have in your library

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm just sad that sheik was nerfed in brawl, melee sheik was my jam

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
they're both good. i wish i had 2 votes so i could vote for both and have no effect on the race.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i am going to vote for someone.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
thank you,.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm going to ##vote meinberg god DAMMIT

i think i did that wrong

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Puntification posted:

Would you be willing to share your reason/s?

he was not on the list of people who may be modkilled

also, he is meinberg.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
anyone voting for poque is either braindead or hates fun.

that includes you poque

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Okay I will say a real thing which is that DHD's ability makes no sense. Realistically it can only turn a town into a scum. It can't work on turning a scum into a town because then that person would just out the entire scum team end of game. So given that we have an ability that turns town into scum, that's much more likely to be a scum ability, perhaps a 3P ability at best, but certainly not a town ability.

##vote DHD

Now back to your regularly scheduled fanart.

I think this reasoning is suspicious at best, and I feel confident that ##vote Asiina is the best choice actually.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Fast Luck posted:

the power would have to have a contingency for use on an already-scum, like their win condition or power role changes but not their alignment, or they move frmo one scum team to another scum team, or if the new "random" alignment of the scum is non-scum, the scum dies

what this guy said, it's specious setup spec in a game with a ludicrous number of people and apparently wacky as gently caress roles

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

we should cut that number down. by murdering like ten people all at once.

i agree. i hope none of those people in hurt's call out post actually post, because mafia player genocide is always funny

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

only eight more votes on me needed. kumba rarity asiina pinterest mom punti FV pecota derp. destroy me

no! i will not give you the satisfaction!!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Adus posted:

okay just caught up on this thread now that i'm home from work. wow a bunch of random stuff happened.

quick rundown of my thoughts: why did rarity vote asiina of all people?? why hasn't jake posted yet?? could winvirus be any more suspicious? (well, he could). a bunch of people dying at once would be preeeetty funny, but not funny enough to turbo someone just to do it. dhd situation is weird, but it seems like the strongest case yet. at the risk of sounding dumb i don't quite get the breadcrumb argument.

##vote dhd

i don't know when i'm gonna have time to work on a fanart. i'll see what i can do but no promises.

:siren:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

i'm -2. btw i'm a lynchbomb. enjoy

Votecount for Day 2

Poque (14): Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Poque, Poque, Opopanax, Poque, Poque, Hal Incandenza, DuckHuntDog, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Jefepato, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Meinberg, Poque, Poque, anime gently caress pillow, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, soscannonballs, Poque, winvirus, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, MildManeredManikin, DuckHuntDog, Poque, MildManeredManikin, MildManeredManikin, uranus, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Magnus Gallant, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Kitiara, fiery_valkyrie, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque, Poque
DuckHuntDog (6): Asiina, Asiina, Asiina, Pinterest Mom, uranus, Propaganda Machine, Poque, DuckHuntDog, Poque, uranus, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, Adus, Poque, Poque
Asiina (2): Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Kumbamontu
Magnus Gallant (1): Poque, Poque, Byers2142, Asiina, Asiina
JakeP (1): Pinterest Mom, Rarity, yuming, Asiina, Asiina, Rarity, Pinterest Mom
soscannonballs (1): Asiina, Asiina, Your Personal Muse, Poque, Puntification, Poque, Poque, Poque, Your Personal Muse
Ernie. (0): Asiina, Asiina
winvirus (0): Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Poque, Byers2142, Magnus Gallant, Asiina, Asiina, Asiina
merk (0): merk, Poque, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, merk
Propaganda Machine (0): Asiina, Asiina
Rarity (0): Asiina, Asiina, Poque, Poque
Dugong (0): Asiina, Asiina
Byers2142 (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, fiery_valkyrie, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina, Puntification, fiery_valkyrie
Little Mac (0): Asiina, Asiina
Hal Incandenza (0): Asiina, Asiina
chaoslord (0): Poque, Puntification, Poque, Puntification, Asiina, Asiina
Jefepato (0): Asiina, Asiina
Adus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Asiina, Asiina
Pinterest Mom (0): Asiina, Asiina
Your Personal Muse (0): Asiina, Asiina
Kitiara (0): Asiina, Asiina
fiery_valkyrie (0): Asiina, Asiina
uranus (0): Asiina, Asiina
Meinberg (0): Poque, uranus, Poque, Asiina, Asiina, Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu, uranus
Kumbamontu (0): Asiina, Asiina
anime gently caress pillow (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
CapnAndy (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s], [s]Power of Pecota[/s]
Puntification (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
yuming (0): DuckHuntDog, [s]DuckHuntDog[/s], Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
Opopanax (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]
MildManeredManikin (0): Asiina, [s]Asiina[/s]

Not Voting (7): CapnAndy, chaoslord, Dugong, Ernie., JakeP, Little Mac, merk

With 32 alive, it's 17 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 57 minutes.

loving lol

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
as long as poque is still alive, all is right in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The only good thing about Short Skirt Long Jacket is that it's used as the intro for Chuck

The reason it is good is because it's only the music, and not the shithead talking over it

• Locked thread