Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

k
kill me

i cant live having seen this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

thats not clean at all

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Opopanax posted:

I made fanart of me and the guy from Cake frolicking and singing in a meadow

ur goon the distance

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

WHAT THE gently caress HAPPENED OVER THE WEEKEND

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Like, couldn't people have just quoted and written whatever they want inside? It was the easiest post restriction in history! Is it night or day now? How have we not lost?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Last question: Why have we not voted out MMM yet?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Had I been reading the thread over the weekend, I assure you I would have read the mod's instructions and not gotten modkilled by the easiest PR! But thanks for your amazing input. It was much-needed.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

mr.capps posted:

All you need to know about this game is that it doesn't exist and its all a figment of my imagination

thank god I can go back to not reading then

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MMM, you mean the prizes from the first challenge? I wasn't eligible to compete in the second challenge. I did receive something from the first challenge but as capps can attest it was dumb and useless.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I will write a chapter but it will be about Zelda instead

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Xenoblade loving owns and I've been saying lynch MMM since the previous thread.

##vote MMM

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Not really? I feel like it would be in the best interest of things to not use it. Also how the hell do you know I got a vig? I only told the contest one doc.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

hahaha this link had already been clicked

seriously game owns

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MildManeredManikin posted:

WELL GEE MAYBE IF YOU GUYS READ ANY OF MY loving POSTS YOU WOULD KNOW I CAN SNOOP DOCS

Like your power just lets you read other docs like masonries? Then how are you not scum? Or at least cult?

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB3D5WJX5lQ

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Also unviggable doc-reader is ridiculous, assuming Fluck wasn't wrong about his power. Why did I get saddled with the most useless power?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

mr.capps posted:

smash is the best video game ever just based on giving us that remix alone

fuckin right? also it is a very good game

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

Chrono Cross, for all its flaws, had some incredible music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923fVDDwaHo

I actually liked CC a lot. It wasn't good as a sequel to CT but was still an awesome game.

mr.capps posted:

am i crazy or does gerudo valley ever sound like don't let me be misunderstood to anyone else?

The clapping part for sure.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

It was actually one of the first RPGs I played and I loved it, but in retrospect it did definitely have issues.

Like the ending having to be done with the music or you got a BAD END. The story was pretty nonsensical (although that's not really unique among JRPGs). It also had way too many characters. There is such a thing as too many options, and Chrono Cross showed that.

I dunno, I dig all the characters. It was fun collecting them all and doing their little stories. I normally played with Serge, Mojo, and Norris or Greco. I found El Nido so interesting I didn't mind how there was an overabundance of things to do.

mr.capps posted:

xenoblade is proves though that you can go so far into having too many options it just becomes good again

I'm taking a break to focus on work but I just picked up my old Xenosave and I am back to obsessing about sidequests and it hurts.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pinterest Mom posted:

is literally everyone quitting mafia

I'm taking a break, too. I like running games more than playing - though playing is still fun - and it's hard to run them when my work year has been so difficult so far (as in I just woke up from twelve hours of sleep because I was so exhausted).

That said, neat game even if I checked out for awhile there! Everyone who's going on Fall break should come back, though.

Questions: Why didn't my banhammer vig kill Asiina? Just what in the hell did my power actually DO (another reason I kinda checked out)?

I love everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Dr. Hurt posted:

Asiina had a one time 50-50 bp. Your banhammer got blocked

As for reality breaking, it helped hal win the game and if pmach had chosen the yellow gem it would have given jefe a 50-50 bp as well so he might have survived Asiinas attack. It gave an action to every non town.

What would've happened if I'd picked a different number?

• Locked thread