Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I was looking for goofy Lanky Kong videos on youtube and found this weird garbage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YMRjaC-dMg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If an oversized ape dick violently penetrating the rear end in a top hat of one of anime's greatest antiheroes isn't safe for work, then I don't know what is.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Schnedwob posted:

I was looking for goofy Lanky Kong videos on youtube and found this weird garbage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YMRjaC-dMg

thanks for posting this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
tiny kong went from kiddy hero... to titty hero

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

If an oversized ape dick violently penetrating the rear end in a top hat of one of anime's greatest antiheroes isn't safe for work, then I don't know what is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Surprise, surprise! This is my favorite part. You should see the looks on your faces.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Schnedwob posted:

as someone who defends donkey kong 64 as a pretty good game in some respects, i will never be able to look at donkey kong 64 without being overcome with a feeling of dark, horrible horror ever again

i like video game boobs as much as anyone else but child monkey boobs are sort of crossing a line

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 3, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
th thumbnail for that vid, and the images contained with in, are extremely f*cked up

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Colonel posted:

as someone who defends donkey kong 64 as a pretty good game

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

sorry guys, but donkey kong 64 is seriously f*cked up

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

even outside of the monkey sex, dk64 is pretty bad

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I had fun with it, exactly once and never again

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

"My heart is calm and pure …pure EVIL!"
^^ One of Vegeta’s most coolest lines, and I can’t argue with it either…

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i 100 percented dk64 twice

i dont know why i find it so fun. i like the environments and music i guess.

gently caress the water level though

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Red Suit posted:

this kong has a funny dong

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone, he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'HE' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange monkey isn’t it? I imagine you, little poo poo, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat loving gently caress up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god drat day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a dumb monkey rap meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic DK rap fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WALNUTS, PEANUTS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Reads this to the tune of "There she goes" by The La's.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
He

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

hahaha.... this is hosed up. got any more or source of the pic's? might be worth a laugh or two ;)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

jesus christ!! gas!

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A surprisingly large number of people want to gently caress this girl crocodile from the shovelware racing game for the Wii.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Mr Tastee posted:

A surprisingly large number of people want to gently caress this girl crocodile from the shovelware racing game for the Wii.

Hell,

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

:mrgw:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mr Tastee posted:

"surprisingly"

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
came here for the pinapple smells...
did not expect this...

Soral
May 30, 2009

Mr Tastee posted:

oh yeah? where did you hear this rumour? just curious :D

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

is this a character from five nights at freddy
looks like one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

asvodel posted:

is this a character from five nights at freddy
looks like one

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011