Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
Bates is smart enough to buy two return tickets, and leave one unripped for an alibi. He also killed his ex wife and probably poisoned Isis as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Onomarchus posted:

I wonder if we are finally going to get Tom Branson and Lady Mary together, an idea that needs to happen precisely because it is so bad.

I've been telling my wife that this is going to happen every episode since last season. There's just enough happening to keep this plausible and it drives my wife nuts. I will be so happy if it ever happens just for my wife's reaction.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

pentyne posted:

What a stupid way to make a "shocking twist"

The detective in this case could not have been trying harder to get Bates to admit any information they could use to arrest him. Oh, a new witness suddenly came forth, and just so happens to be able to ID the killer? Arresting Anna is just the police trying to force Bates to confess because they obviously think he's guilty and can't prove it. I assume the detective in charge has a grudge against Bates for getting off on the murder of his wife and has settled on the fact that Bates killed Greene for his rape of Anna. And Ms. Hughes is clearly distraught because she knows who killed Greene (she did) and the only way to free Anna is to confess.

The rest of the episode was boring as hell, just more "Don't race mix" only with a Jewish flair and something about a new servant getting fleeced in a gambling den.

Oh, and Robert somehow figured out that Meredith is Edith's child.

The eyewitness isn't even sure what gender the person was who surprised the valet before he died.

The police know that the valet had raped a whole bunch of women but suspects Anna because of reasons.

Where was Anna when the accident happened anyway?

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

So is it Mrs. Hughes or Carson that gets accused of murder next season?

Also, I'm glad they're giving Mary a love interest who can drive this time.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 29, 2014

• Locked thread