Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I'm about 10 hours in (how long is this game?) and liking it a lot.
I agree that skillchecks are tedious esp. with savescumming but I really enjoy the battle mechanics.
Wish I hadn't gone shotgun with my main guy though, he has ended up as the worst of my 4 and I think it's due to his terrible range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

sauer kraut posted:

I couldn't find that button either, but you can edit the savegame .xml file if that's why you ask.

Does anyone know where the save is on a mac?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I'm glad where they fixed the thing in dialogue where you had to switch to the character that had the speech skill in order to use it.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Throw in another vote for get me out of this drat canyon.
Does it end?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Looks promising graphically but like others have said I'll reserve judgement until some gameplay stuff emerges.

I didn't even know this was in the works yet so this is a nice surprise either way though.

• Locked thread