Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
It's a pity the Fallout Tactics portraits are all in different ratios or else I would use them. But I did manage to mess about and make the one I wanted

Bunch more (non FT related) portraits here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a04isamzngh85gd/WL.rar?dl=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Arnold of Soissons posted:

:agreed: I'm really glad I only spent $15 on this, and I can't believe how dumb it was to give them another $20 before I found out how they did with the first thing I paid for.

Hopefully the Obsidian one is more Divinity: Original Sin levels of functioning and less Wasteland 2.

Ah it's only $20. Hopefully they keep up support for the game and they iron out the worst of the bugs in the next few weeks\months. If they get mod tools out too and people get to gently caress about with an already pretty decent base game this could definitely turn into a complete classic.

Im about 20-30 hours in now and just reached Titan Valley. Before that I nearly cooked to death finding it and instead headed south and found the abandoned train yard. It was crawling with robots which were tough but beatable and then these crazy deathbots which tore me to shreds!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Vargs posted:

This part was great because I only saw one at first, looked at his stats, and thought "holy poo poo this guy looks serious, but I'll give it a shot." He nearly kills my tough melee dude on his first turn with a shocking, unprecedented amount of damage but I'm still thinking that I can probably take him out. Then two more jump in out of nowhere. Then I kill the first robot and he explodes, knocking out a ranger and straight up killing my already unconscious one. gently caress.

Never did find out what they were guarding.

First one I saw took out The Provost in one hit, so I got everyone to whip out tnt and bazookas because we were gonna die. And then we did.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Lotish posted:

I wish my ranger would sometimes insult the npcs that constantly rag on my misses and jams.

"You should not fight. It is not your calling."

Vulture's Cry missed by a mile.

"I'm sorry. You were saying?"

Vulture's Cry makes me wish I'd saved AG Centre. She really doesn't contribute anything positive, aside from hot lead.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Wasteland 2: UNRATED ED.

• Locked thread