Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

:siren: final bracket results :siren:

well folks it was a close race, but machai snuck in with a win by being the only person to correctly predict that inri would win the championship. good job machai and thank you everyone for participating. see you all next year in hurf de durfament 2015.

46 - Machai
30 - nomates
25 - bwee
25 - beer pal
23 - i am he
20 - dogcrash truther
18 - siluvayne
16 - hiipfire
16 - anime gently caress pillow
16 - FluffieDuckie
15 - ron color
14 - pig slut lisa
14 - thormachine
14 - bo-pepper
10 - mogren
10 - security drone
9 - alnilam

holy gently caress

I won a thing

never bet against INRI

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

machai what kind of gift cert do you want

I.N.R.I
erm , if you havent already boiught it, can you change mine to 2 av certs. TY haha

Machai

archives would be nice, tia

I could go back and look at more awesome posts

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Can i get an award for being in last place every single bracket update

FluffieDuckie

this except his award should be a list of yobbers in order of funniest so he can do better next year

Bwee
someone please buy me an amazon.com gift certificiate for winning the durfament

Woof Blitzer

[-]

I.N.R.I posted:

thank u for the congratulations. i never signed up for this , but since i was entered i felt obliged to put in a good showing and as expected, i won. i dont expect to be defending my Hurf De Durfament crown in 2015 unfortunately however

Congratulations.

dogcrash truther
Thanks to all who ran this thing, it was fun and way less embarrassing and horrible than it could have been. I believe that on the whole BYOB came off pretty well and I am glad nobody killed themselves. There are some posters that I thought were only kind of funny that I now think are very funny, and one poster (dogcrash truther) who I thought was funny that I now realize is whitenoise at best. These are the things the Durfament can show us.

Bwee
i killed my sefl

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

i killed my sefl

I'm sad about this but as a lifelong libertarian, I have to respect your personal choices.

Bwee
i respect the hell out of you respecting me

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

i respect the hell out of you respecting me

the respect is mutual, terrifying ghost of bwee

i am he

good job pig slut lisa. condolences to all those who didn't win.

alnilam

I loved reading all the posts of the dead and listening to "in the arms of an angel" and weeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this seems like a good note to end on. thanks all for playing, see you in 2015, probably.

• Locked thread