Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

what is the policy on picking the person who picked you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

it won't mess anything up? are you sure? i don't want to mess anything up

alnilam :love:

Lil Cunty

fuckballs

bacalou then :love:

Lil Cunty

dogcrash truther posted:

Husky DILF is going to come out swinging. Get hosed WD-40!

um, yeah, a victory gently caress maybe after I trounce husky dilf

Lil Cunty

I've had eye of the tiger on repeat all day

I'm ready

Lil Cunty

*drinks glass of raw eggs*

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

so many great posts saved for the late game... what good they're doing us now !!

we did our best and had fun :glomp:

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

Really it shows i love all the posters

i think it shows that you don't actually know who any of us are

alnilam filling out a bracket: fluffieduckie? i don't know who that is but what a long name! geez! i better go with this inri fellow....inri...IN-ri...in-RI...nice...i like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

if he'd done that he'd have more points :shrug:

alnilam, seconds later: inri! wait a moment, i've heard that somewhere...*googles inri* THE BIBLE!? *punches through computer screen in rage, votes for fluffie duckie from phone*

• Locked thread