Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

wth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

seeking sponsor

Diqnol

I'll DQ for my friend air julio who I was gently trolling by involving

Diqnol

Top 5 seeds going into Saturday's tournament:

5. Iggy Koopa

I know what you're thinking, what? sid is only at 5? You might be surprised to know that he has QUIT BYOB FOREVER and has only posted maybe twice a day since. He's out of touch but the potential is there for an all star run. Look forward to hilarious meltdowns, dik pix, and total inability to live an adult life in this potential champion.

4. I.N.R.I.

It's a testament to how strong the competition is that I.N.R.I. is this low on the rankings. Can you say friend of the family? Haha, no, but I.N.R.I. can! Expect a lot of ethnic truisms and commentary on how hosed up and bad BYOB is relative to FYAD in these matchups.

3. Dogcrash Truther

This guys a real turd and everyone thinks he sucks, but he's here at number 3. Expect a lot of sincere posting about how he loves everyone and how big a fag he is here, also he's gonna lose immediately.

2. iamhe

A strong poster and one of the few good ones created from the cloth of neo-BYOB, iamhe is going to make a strong run in this tournament maybe. The limiting factor here is going to be coaching; will SecurityDrone find the right posts? Probably not.

1. WetNightmare

What doesn't this guy do. He makes the best threads, he makes the best jokes, he never pisses anybody off and he's got a smile that will knock you dead and then revive you because thats just the kind of guy he is. He'll ooh ya, he'll ahh ya, he'll make you laugh and smile ya, he's the best poster in BYOB and he's gonna clean your loving clocks.

Diqnol

I'm willing to help anybody on this, name will be Diqhelp on IRC today. The important thing is reading funny posts, after all.

Diqnol

Originally you were up against air julio but he requested not to take part

Diqnol

Bwee posted:

the brackets are already decided, i am he, inri, Fart gently caress Hell 5, bureau watts. jeez louise

Sid might beat out Bwatts.

Diqnol

Guy who autobanned multiple times to quit BYOB and would come back the next day and posted videos of him dunking his own head in a toilet

Diqnol

no way you lost mine

Diqnol

im phone posting, the long cat email addy!

Diqnol

The poll is in the pocket of big FYAD.

Diqnol

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

wow pro target is a sick gently caress... but you gotta respect him

Diqnol

FluffieDuckie posted:

if dct didn't have big fyad in his pocket he'd be roadkill by now

It's hosed. I'm disgusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol