Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heard u like girls

no, he was good, he was a brave IK who made great strides for his forum and for the dignity of byob in general that were way ahead of his time. not everything that came of arnold was good, but some of it was.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

he told us to s his d, and we did. we did.

arnbiguous
morally inept is perma banned, your dogs are safe now every one

Ace of Baes

Nacho Destroyer posted:

ive pmed the admin xylojw, i m sure the dog fucker will be banned soon

thanks xylojw

Salmiakki

ron color
that is good

A Time To Chill

tehloki posted:

morally inept is perma banned, your dogs are safe now every one

i always love a happy ending

Bwee
Please permaban Arnold Sessions

I.N.R.I

TY LOL

arnbiguous
inri i thought you might have a use for this to make fun of other forums

like maybe you could say "i went to GBS and this sign was outside haha"

Eye of Widesauron

Prefuse has been nicer to me than most people and I hope that someday BYOB can get over disliking them

i am he

Widestancer posted:

Prefuse has been nicer to me than most people and I hope that someday BYOB can get over disliking them

I dont think anybody here dislikes Prefuse.

CatelynIsAZombie

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

i'm actually kind of fond of prefuse :shrug:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Budget Cop posted:

the stalker mod broke into my house, beat me up and demanded to know where INRI lives and well...i told him. he's on his way to inri's house now and i aint sorry. i'll do whatever it takes to survive in this hosed up byob world

Good post arf.

CatelynIsAZombie

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Widestancer posted:

that boys just horny for asian snatch

drilldo squirt

Wait did a bunch of people change avatars or am I seeing things?

i am he

drilldo squirt posted:

Wait did a bunch of people change avatars or am I seeing things?

It's Freaky Friday

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

XyloJW posted:

I couldn't give less of a poo poo about that, but banning me because some retard child made up some poo poo, which would have been off site drama even if it wa true, is loving retarded and you are a huge fag for doing it.

Hi arnold, sorry I'm replying to this here but awful app on ios 8 hasn't been letting me reply to PMs, it's weird (if anyone knows a fix for this, let me know!)

I initially de-IK'd you because you caused a huge drama shitstorm which is basically the opposite of what an IK should be doing in a virtually-rules-less forum. It's pretty much the whole point of having IKs. That's when I sent you that PM. I was going to leave it at that because it was IRC drama which isn't something I want to sort out and it was all off-site and there's always "But they're lying, that never happened" poo poo.

But then I was linked to where you loving admitted to the whole thing in QCS but tried to play it off as if you were joking. So because you actually admitted to the whole thing on the forums, you got a ban. I'm not exactly sure how you have convinced yourself it was all made up in the intervening month, but there you go.
[/quote]

holky poo poo that is formulaic. my initials are ik. i am an anime girl and would never harm a fly. my measurements are

for real. can u do a bro a solid and just admit this was all just a plot device for inevitible forums reform? much of what u see is a forum built around gameing trying to game online interpersonal relationships like life ain't nothing but a pua dating sim.

goons used to rush to a goal of some sort.

drilldo squirt

Can we get back to the subject of how arnie drives by wms's house on a nightly basis?

arnbiguous
i dislike prefuse but that dislike is just a projection of my dislike for my own posting

Eye of Widesauron

i am he posted:

There are people here who live in some bizarre fear of Prefuse, FYAD and Night Crew and it's really weird and dumb

You're not one of those people friend :3:

drilldo squirt

As famous nite crew poster drilldo squirt, I have to say nite crew is cool as hell and your all welcome to post there. If they give you poo poo let them know the Dster sent you.

dogcrash truther

Widestancer posted:

pretty sure everyone thinks prefuse rules

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
i'm trying to gain fyad acceptance. can smoeone link me to the #irc fyad used to goonrush page1?

Captain No-mates

Widestancer posted:

There are people here who live in some bizarre fear of Prefuse, FYAD and Night Crew and it's really weird and dumb

You're not one of those people friend :3:

i live in fear of everything. do not take my fear personally.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am so tired of all this poo poo

Crap

i love being mean

arnbiguous

Izumi Konata posted:

i'm trying to gain fyad acceptance. can smoeone link me to the #irc fyad used to goonrush page1?

the goonlulz thread

i am he

I'm scared o f Fyad, they might flame me.

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

i am so tired of all this poo poo

i'm gonna find you and buy you a big beer

grandma why

terrible
dogcrash truther
me ------> :beerpal: :beerpal: <--------- bo-pepper

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i would enjoy that

dogcrash truther
i know what the front of your house looks like. because you posted it, I hasten to add, not because i looked it up. just have to check every brownstone in nyc

dogcrash truther
imagine me, going from brownstone to brownstone, knocking on every basement door, with a six pack and a hopeful expression

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's weird how people in fyad know my irl nickname is beecock and call me that whenever i post there

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i'm just so tired of all these star wars

cute anime girl

8==D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

dogcrash truther posted:

imagine me, going from brownstone to brownstone, knocking on every basement door, with a six pack and a hopeful expression

いらっしゃいまっせございますね!

please come in side!

• Locked thread