Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

A Keg posted:

Then I was told that I have to send them extra info like a scan of my driver's license, so I decided not to bet on mma.

Please don't use Nigerian oddsmakers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Another 30 seconds and that would've been Hookers

Another thirty seconds and both men would've looked like the 'finish him' section of a Mortal Kombat match.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

origami posted:

There had better be a cock punch

close enough

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Holy lmfao somebody gif Tokudome's face during the finish

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Bubba Smith posted:

I've never seen someone implement the "I want to gently caress up in every conceivable way as quickly as possible" strategy so efficiently. wow

He has taken himself down an unprecedented two times so far

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Man that was exciting as hell

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Bubba Smith posted:

These fights have been good, and this fight will be good, but I think Sicilia vs Kikuno will be the best and it happens next

Words cannot describe how excited I am every time Kikuno fights. It's like that youtube video where the no-touch kung fu master tries to fight an actual boxer, but in higher definition.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Morning gents and gentleladies, how have the Japanese fared outside of this amazing momento-de-luta gif?

it's looking slightly less optimistic than hiroshima

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Someone remind me what happened in Kikuno vs Ferguson because that sounds like a funny match up

this but pretend the speedbag has hands and is holding them at its waist

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
:laffo:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

willie_dee posted:

It's 8am here, I'll stay up until 6am to pirate a small dude where giant silly gloves not get punched by various other dudes and be told he's won a fight but like gently caress am I waking up at 5am on a Saturday for ufc prelims when I'm not doing the podcast any time soon

Mark, you need to fight in just a couple hours, please get off the internet

e: wait no on a second pass I can parse that normally. It's me, I'm the pugilistic dementalist

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Fozzy The Bear posted:

This is my first fight pass fight live. I thought the whole fight was on fight pass? Why did it just stop?

That was the prelims, go back to ufc.tv and click the main card

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Horiguchi owns

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
post traumatic strasser

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
this is your last warning for sticking your fingers in the gloves and/or fence, if you do it again i will be forced to warn you even more sternly

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
PRIDE Judging Never Die

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Bruce, please clarify if this is a no armbars / chokes / strikes / beating Rin match

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Rin is being exposed so thoroughly that Pancrase is gonna upload this to their Youtube channel

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
The yakuza are gonna kill this poor woman for tanking the hype train, we shouldn't be laughing at the fight

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
How appropriate that the hang you're self song was blaring on the Saitama Super Arena's PA system as we beheld the end of this godawful fight

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
a bad month for the paranormal world; arlovski killed bigfoot and now akiyama's beating up a ghost

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
For a split second there I thought Akiyama had been KO'd by an upkick and I had visions of bloodcurdling cataclysms bringing an end to everything that mankind held dear in the world

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

-Atom- posted:

what would you say Yoshihiro Akiyama's sexual market value is now after poo poo kicking Amir Sadollah?

He is now a Roganesque alpha male. Sheathe your katana and lose his number, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I ran out of caffeine at around 3:30 last night and drifted off halfway through the co-main, and my headphones jolted me out of sleep just in time to see Hunt giving a triumphant post-fight interview, and for some reason I thought I had seen the whole fight and could rest easy knowing all was right with the world.

(then I watched it for real this morning and seeing him shitcan Big Country and strike a heroic pose was even better than whatever my subconscious had filled in)

• Locked thread