Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hunt is going to pot shot for a round to get his range then level Big Country.

One interesting thing about this fight is it's pretty much the first time Hunt has fought somebody in the UFC who didn't have several inches of height and reach on him. In previous fights even with that disadvantage he's tended to find his range early, so I don't think he'll need a whole round to start landing heavy blows on Roy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
I woke up ten minutes ago and I instantly thought, "Mark Hunt lost." It's gratifying to get on the computer and find out that he didn't, and in fact he won in a really cool way much as I hoped he would.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Catching up on some other fights. It was really funny when Nakai took Miesha's back but she couldn't get hooks or body triangle because her legs are too stumpy and it caused her to lose the position. It was also neat that Miesha was landing strikes at will for the entire fire but did almost no apparent damage with them. Now watching Akiyama. Not sure if my heart can take Gomi.

• Locked thread