Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
you want some kind of pun? bitch? little baby bitch? Live on Gastric Fightpass. Hunt for the Land Whale. THey're loving fat folks.

vs
Mark Hunt vs Roy Nelson

this is "the big one" folks, two fat people biting and scratching each other

vs
Takanori Gomi vs Myles Jury

former wwe champion takanori gomi takes on his toughest challenge yet: a supporting character from the dan quinn universe

vs
Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Amir Sadollah

yoshihiro akiyama re-visits the scene of his greatest triumph: getting outstruck by jake shields. if you're a fan of a sentient leather sofa getting his rear end kicked by guys who kind of suck then there's one thing for sure, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel proving 9/11 was an inside job

vs
Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai

if you're some kind of sex pervert then you'll be in love with this garbage fight between miesha tate, who constantly looks like she's sniffing farts and never does anything interesting during a fight, and Pimple, strongest of the three Battletoads. THere's never been a better time to be a gamer.

vs
Kiichi "Strasser" Kunimoto vs Richard Walsh

All my life I have been searching for a certain ephemeral feeling. An emptiness in my soul that I could never fill with love nor laughter. Now, at last, a fight between a Japanese guy who named himself after Dave Strasser, that guy who lost to Karo Parisyan that one time 15 years ago, and somebody I've never heard of fills the void and completes me.

Prelims:

Alex Caceres vs Masanori Kanehara
Katsunori Kikuno vs Sam Sicilia
Hyun Gyu Lim vs Takenori Sato
Michinori Tanaka vs Kyung Ho Kang
Kazuki Tokudome vs Johnny Case
Maximo Blanco vs Dan Hooker

PRELIMS BEGIN AT 12:30AM EDT / 9:30PM PDT

MAIN CARD BEGINS AT 3:00AM EDT / 12:00AM PDT

https://www.ufc.tv

mma snack rating (rofl) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gySc2qLhrw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

eshock posted:

Also Horiguchi's fighting some guy on the prelims, that didn't get cancelled did it?

no, but apparently it is on the main card. apologies, all

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

parthenocarpy posted:

does miles jury have a real connection to dan quinn?

yes, the first time i ever heard of myles jury, sometimes referred to as "niles jury", was in dan quinn videos years ago

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

attackmole posted:

You can't say that without giving us a video. First two pages of google aren't getting me anywhere but I wanna see this.

i can and i will. however, have this wonderful post instead

WET BUTT posted:

Disheveled man: [resting against large white stone] Thank god... it's over. I've lost him. It's finally over now.
[the stone suddenly moves, entire interior begins shifting]
Echoing, booming voice: What's up homeboy
Disheleved man: Who said that... it can't be. Where are you? No!!!!
[shot pans up to reveal the backs of dan's eyeballs, dan's tongue whips Niles Jury up into the air, sending him flying towards the hard surface of dan's studly cheeks]
Niles Jury: [vainly clawing at the non aged wall] No!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Quinn: [echoing, rumbling] Tip of the cap, stud. this is an offer to you and your crew

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ufc-mark-hunt

quote:

More specifically, Hunt promised that he is going to "Knock his face off."

“I punch him in his lips," said Hunt. "And his lips fly off."

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
good morning, all. the imperialist swine shall fall in the field of sporting combat.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
kyung ho kang will simply never have a bad fight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Dokdo is Korean territory.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol sato's highlight was touching gloves because erick silva immediately killed him

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Takenori Sato is 2 for 2 on getting his rear end brutally kicked hanging on to singles

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
takenori sato is the japanese rory mcdonald: he will die single

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
does sam sicilia suck enough to lose to kikuno? i would like that

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the second kikuno slows down a little bit he is going to stop narrowly slipping those punches and instead die

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
goongratulations. goongrats.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
kanehara has ditched the yellow gi and is going to lose

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it is flatly unfair that there are no more koreans on the card

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my favourite thing about japanese crowds is the handful of people who yell a surname incredibly loud during the silence

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i am honestly surprised that kanehara is winning pretty handily, i wonder what he's been doing since sengoku

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

I just woke up for this where is it its not on btsport?!?

fight pass mate

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
is the main card in 6 minutes or 36 minutes?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
incredible post fight interview. asking brian stann if he remembers him. yelling something.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
please give me an intermission. i want breakfast.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
top os the hour, gently caress

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the promo for the gunnar nelson/rick story card made me realise that the asian fight pass cards are really good

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
we are live, except for that guy from the undercard

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
horiguchi seems to be fairly insanely cool

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
MMA-in-ASIA: How did you get the name “Strasser”?

Kiichi: I went to Dave Strasser’s gym in the US to train. In those days, not so many guys went to the US to train MMA. One day we had a barbecue party, and he said I had to have a fight name. So, that became it. I took his!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
kunimoto's head in striking exchanges is reaching the aronasphere

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
man this is gonna be a really long fuckin night for kunimoto

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

1st AD posted:

"Went to law school"

"Is really an intelligent guy"

*gets wrestled on by a sweaty japanese skater*

Yeah, sure there.

you can't move on to the next stage of your life until some japanese guy has smeared blood on your back and tried to take you down in slow motion

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol put your loving hand down

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
excuse me?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
getting your loving rear end kicked then doing the katsuyori shibata celebratory screaming is cool

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i like that her shadowboxing stance was so hunched over, coupled with being 3 inches tall she will simply be unhittable

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"she is one of the best of all time" is unfortunately probably true, however: Lmfao

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
clay guida, you look different somehow

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
in a minute and a half she has shown her wrestling (terrible, ineffectual) judo (got foot swept easily) and striking (sort of hovers around the perimeter shaking)

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
rin nakai needs to move to vegas, not to train just so she can get paid to wrestle perverts in their apartment and never be on my screen again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Solomonic posted:

Rin is being exposed so thoroughly that Pancrase is gonna upload this to their Youtube channel

lol

• Locked thread