Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Muttonchips posted:

This one should be available for streaming on Fightpass when I wake up, right?
Depends on when you wake up. But yea, it's a FP event, so unless there's technical issues you should be able to stream it (assuming you wake up after the event's started).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

1st AD posted:

I'm not sure why Rin Nakai can't make 115 considering she's the size of a roided out Tecia Torres, but I hope to see more of her failing to do anything against taller women.
I'm hoping for Nakai-Andrade (who I think is almost as short?) just for the chance of a Sakuraba-Wanderlei reenactment.

• Locked thread