Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Getting an iPhone 6?
Yes, in two months when I can find the Plus size. :btroll:
No, I'm sticking with my Android. :google:
No, I'm sticking with my Windows Phone :suicide:
It doesn't matter what I think, I'll be watching the WWE Network on my cell for just $9.99! :vince:
View Results

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Jerusalem posted:

I swear to God it gets harder and harder to find an actual correct live stream for this show every week :mad:
13 minutes into the broadcast and I've found nowt. I understand why a lot of people would rather watch a full recording with the ads cut, but damnit I like these live threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Nope, US title still means gently caress-all, sorry.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Jesus gently caress, Cole, stop talking over the Wyatts' entrance. How hard is it to understand this?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I keep mishearing that Z Nation advert as C Nation and it's alarming every time.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
AJ completely inheriting Punk's gimmick of doing more commentary than matches.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
King just had another heart attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't what they've done every match on every show for the last month.

ed: gently caress Nikki

• Locked thread