Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Getting an iPhone 6?
Yes, in two months when I can find the Plus size. :btroll:
No, I'm sticking with my Android. :google:
No, I'm sticking with my Windows Phone :suicide:
It doesn't matter what I think, I'll be watching the WWE Network on my cell for just $9.99! :vince:
View Results

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Tonight, Roman Reigns defends :patriot: AMERICA :patriot: and letting your hair down as WWE rolls on into Night of Champions.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjaxxC2bys0 Lookit dat botch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:lol: Sandow's sympathy pains

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Aww, that dog food commercial :3:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Pariah Rex posted:

If I was Jericho I'd be pissed that I really just came back and wasted my time.

But really he hasn't just got his rear end kicked he practically cried as he ran away and begged for mercy from Cena. His character has been assassinated to the point that he can never recover. It was bad enough when he was losing all the time but it's hard to buy that Bray is supposed to be some kind of other worldly level of scary when I've seen him humanized and destroyed on every possible level.

To be fair if the WWE cared at all they can make anyone a threat with a few months of consistent strong booking. Wyatt's were threatening as gently caress earlier this year before Cena/Usos happened, Swagger went from being total jobber to modest midcard threat to Rusev within a month (and fell back down just as quickly), and of course Henry went from "hey buddy :haw:" with Evan Bourne to :stare: over the course of 6 months in 2011.

It's just 99% of the time they are either :effort: or cut people's legs from under them with the booking.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
"All you have to do, is Bo-li-:commissar:"

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Inglorious Basterds II: Tanks For Nothing, Adolph.

"This fall, swastika scars for everyone of German descent!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Mark looks so happy to wreck poo poo...FOR AMERICA! :patriot:

• Locked thread