Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Do everything on the list in whatever order you think is best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

You're gonna have to tap into your inner reserves of willpower somehow. For some reason.

Blind Sally posted:

I've had a shite day and now I'm feeling saucy. So let's see--

Goku only has limited time before he needs hustle on over to Luca's presentation, so he only has time for three activities on the fair. But what will they be?

quote:

Do everything on the list in whatever order you think is best.

Aw sheeeeit.

:megadeath: Chrono Trigger OST - Aw Yiss :megadeath:

In wizard college, my teachers would always say that wizards get the best results by refusing to play by the rules.

They expelled me for stealing a priceless magical tome. And eating it.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

CHCH

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

"You see a bitch with glasses? Name's Goku. I'm not introducing myself; I'm telling you her name. Although my name is also Goku."

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

He will be like a son to us. A son named GOHN.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Go back to 420 AD and light up with whoever will/did/did eventually summon Lavos

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Bring G0KU and CHCH with us back to 420 AD but before departing, consider asking G0KU if he can be used as a bong somehow

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

As we've learned, G0KU works best as a hookah:

Oh right. In my defense it's been Infinity-2300 years since that happened. It was a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Make like this is our Last Story and go to Zael

• Locked thread