Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Yes, please name him GOKU and let us pick, hmm...OPTION C.

Oh my heavens, this shall be a merry adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Get crunk
Fight Gato
Impress open-carry advocate girl :patriot:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Blind Sally, please do your best to emulate Toriyama art style in future updates, tia

(but it's okay if you only have enough room to draw one article of clothing, we know you are working hard and playing hard)

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Name Marl Jojo (as she is now on a bizarre adventure) and Luca Hojo (as she is a scientist)

And do this:

AJ_Impy posted:

Now that the portals are open, Go on a killing spree, and sacrifice the populace of Lean to these new gods in the same way crossbow girl was taken.

everyone into the fuckin portal :bandwagon:

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

pass that poo poo to PCLO, dawg

he need it. Dizzamn.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Yo hotwire that poo poo and ride it back through the time portal, GOKU deserves a swanky robot dragon ride for his agonizing tribulations.

Bring Steel Runner and CHCH along, they your homies now.

Also,

quote:

The Court: Do you have anything to say?

GOKU: The Defendant, myself, GOKU, is now afforded an opportunity to argue the case, if you will, but I'm not going to argue with you, ladies and gentlemen. What I'm going to do is to try and discuss the reasonable inferences which I feel can be drawn from this evidence.

(etc. etc. etc.)

lmao

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

Erde Kaiser Go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

answer yes to the POWER