Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

B, I want to see more of the hard-hitting social commentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Piss all our cash away on the races, I realize we have max cash, just spend it all.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think this would be a good time to GO TO GOKU'S HOUSE. Glasses Goku, not Sword Goku.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Challenge TABN to a rap off.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sit down with them and smoke a bowl. I'm sure they're just a little shocked that someone appeared out of thin air, if we discuss this rationally I'm sure we can make some valuable allies.

Aww, who am I kidding? KMHMHA TIME

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

GOKU needs to go to the nearest tavern immediately and maintain his inebriated state so he has Maximum Fight Potential.

Meanwhile, SWITCH TO GLASSES GOKU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

TOAD

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jump off the edge and see where you land

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Also I preemptively vote to name the old man RSHI

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Use your Cell Phone (acquired in New Game+++++) to call your friend Ronnie James Dio to show these jokers how to really rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Zwingley posted:

Suplex Richter into Magus's balls. Best of both worlds.

• Locked thread