Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenav
Feb 21, 2012

After what we've seen, we're going to need more than THAT to save us...
You know something Goku, This *gentleman* in front of you kinda looks like the person who made you lose all your money because he sucked at running. Kick his rear end, maybe he has some of it on him. Also, if we're in the past, Time to screw with history in EVERY way possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenav
Feb 21, 2012

You know, I was going to say something along the lines of "Realize you're finally coming out of an acid trip provoked by smoking imps, and see a Robot poking you in the ruins of a winter base wondering if he can steal your stuff..." But this is just crazy. Let's see how far down this rabbit hole goes, eh?

Xenav
Feb 21, 2012

I have to ask, do we still have that Deed to the land we got back in New Game+++++? If so, We should just Walk right in the front door to our Castle, and restash our money supplies, since we lost all of it gambling.

If not, Then I guess we could still use G0ku to break the walls down and kick rear end that way

• Locked thread