Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

: Golly, I wish I had something like these giant robots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

I second the vote for more VERTO!

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

You attempt to transform into a giant robot, but realize too late that it's a stupid endeavour. In fact, of all the options that could lead to failure, this was a bullet train to self-destruction. In fact, it was almost as if in that moment your body was possessed by a complete idiot, how else could you do something so boneheaded?

Anyways, while you dance about and wave your arms in the air, KRLN shoots you in the head.

Somewhere, there's a mayor of a village that feels quite satisfied with this conclusion.

Take the sparkling bucket with you. It might be useful.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Throw bucket at Spekkio.

Then, I dunno, stand around?

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Bregor posted:

Reclaim your dress from LEAN, and take GLEN's clothes and give then to CHCH.

We must have the dress back.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Darth TNT posted:

HAND, LEAN AND GOKU

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Come on, guys. Let's go somewhere Crow would enjoy.

Go to Balandor.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Shei-kun posted:

Find OREN (and possibly YULI) and get as far away as loving possible from this place before you encounter LNRD or get forced into conscription by CSNA

We want OREN! We want OREN! We want OREN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

VERTO NAO

I don't care if we've done it before, let's do it again.

• Locked thread