Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Whatever happens, we're eventually going to have to SEDUCE MARG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I seem to remember that GOKU and G0KU have a special affinity scene during this mission, definitely have them in the same party.

I guess you can put GOKU in the other party

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
GUKO

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Isn't this the scene where you can resurrect GOKU's dead body and use it to turn them into zombies?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Blind Sally posted:

Why would we want to keep weird Planet Xenogears GOKU when we have a perfectly fine version of our own waiting back in our time?

Wait.

Oh yeah.

Oh.

I DON'T KNOW ASK SKARESOFT THEY MADE THE GAME

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Gologle posted:

Man, I wish we could recruit Balthazar in Chrono Trigger. How cool would that have been? Old man characters are the best.

Sleep bubble pops

It's super effective !!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Hey someone PM me when he gets to the New Game++++++++ (that's one more plus) where he gets to be the mysterious entity that guides the party.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Hide in the Rainbow Shell, and since you only have two of them, leave CHCH out there to deal with them herself.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Sage Grimm posted:

No one knows the Greatest Song in the World, they only know a mere Tribute to it. Nevertheless, it must be played.

I mean yeah, in the original this is true, but we're on New Game+++++++

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
ugh the Dolphin contains the non-canon cutscenes and uggghhh

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm partial to BLND which can be short for either blonde or blind, I don't give a poo poo

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

C. Everett Koop posted:

The DLC uniform comes with a flamethrower. Trust me on this.

Burn down the forest, then roll and smoke the ashes

We didn't get that DLC because we had an odd number of SNES points.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I dunno if you knew this but if you bring a piece of charcoal back to the past and dump it in that fire, if you go to 230000000 AD it'll be turned into a Blood Diamond.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Actually if you take a dump in the fire hard enough, you should have enough power/magic from NG++ to turn it into PCLO.

poo poo yeah it's been years since I played this game

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It has been a while since I played but I think I read on GameFAQs once that if you give him the MMasamune now, GLNN will ascend to a being of pure light and energy. Either do that or offer him CHCH and tell him its Queen Lean.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I agree, rrecruit LEAN

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Some of the double and triple techs between LEAN, CHCH, and CyberCHCH are way overpowered.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Is that PGPN from Charlie Brown? I told you, we didn't buy that DLC!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Tunicate posted:

Wait, is that the smell of freshly-ground lemon rind in the air? Follow the scent to the gourmet kingdom of Zest

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Carbon dioxide posted:

Think about it? Just play the game and dump some screenshots here. LPing isn't hard.

this is a game with a complicated and branching storyline. furthermore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
take the long path

• Locked thread