Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Suggestions, anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
Look at the next crises first and make a decision based on that? :v:

GTR will want to search a lot, if you don't see an urgent need from the crises (like, the two next ones both require medicine as well or something) we probably could use some killing. Maybe take David to the Police Station to try for a gun (keeping in mind that that's one of the places GTR will want to be as well)?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Follow the nice man's advice and Check out the top two of the crisis deck

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Talia uses her powers of foresight to predict what terrible calamities will affect the colony next! Cards sent

Choose the order to return the cards

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Your inbox is full, so put the top one on top and the bottom one after that.

Words are: Medicine, tools.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

tarbrush posted:

Your inbox is full, so put the top one on top and the bottom one after that.

Words are: Medicine, tools.

:munch: Read that as "Medicine, you fools!" :munch:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
David - Use 1 fuel to move to the Polis Station
David - (6) Search Polis station (using my special to look at 2 cards)

Let's see where we get with that.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Crisis cards returned (And inbox cleared)

David moves to the Polis Station using fuel.
David searches. Cards sent! Keep or make noise?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Neat

David (6) searches the police station again. Can I use my double search thing twice a round? It doesn't say it needs an action.

Everyone else, where do zombies need murdering?

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

tarbrush equips a card on Talia:

Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.

David searches at the Police Station again (Yes, you can use his ability multiple times since unlike some of the other survivors it only lets you look at but not keep a card)

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
David keeps and equips a Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die. :black101:

David will then snipe a zombie at entrance 1 to the colony.
Talia (6) attacks a zombie with her pistol at entrance 2.

What's the current crisis again?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Breakin' the rules and quoting from page 1, since this is face-up on our metaphorical table:

Kerro posted:

New Crisis: Illness

Pass: Contribute 5 medicine, or 7 to gain +1 morale
Fail: Place 1 wound on all non-exiled survivors. Lose 1 morale.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd really rather you had dealt with a zombie at the police station because thats where I'm headed and its about to get dangerous there at the end of the turn. Basically my two characters are going to be camped at the Police Station and Grocery Store, respectively to dig for needed items. Remember that I can trade and pass off additional weapons if needed, and I have a better chance of getting them with Carla. It'd help with efficiency. After I've armed one of mine I'm happy to begin passing the rest out.

As for both turn food and the mission objective, I'll make the claim that I can handle things easily between the farmer and other factors.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Welp, I was about to chuck food in :)

I don't think I need to put any food in the supply, as there's enough to support the colony even if Gravy stays there for some reason.

Given that so many people are ransacking the hospital, I assume it's worth going for the bonus on this crisis?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
^^

Argh, posting order.

I figured since I hadn't made any noise it'd be safe enough for the moment. I'll get to cleaning zombies out next turn.

Play 1 into the crisis. I appreciate the gesture with the crisis, but I worry that you'll need three medicine to secure against sabotage, and that's a lot of medicine for starting and grocery store rummaging.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

David and Talia take out zombies at entrances 1 and 2!

tarbrush plays 1 card into the crisis

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
And that's me

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Morale: 6
Rounds: 5
Food: 4
Crisis cards: 4
Waste: 3

Players

Gravy Train Robber

Carla Thompson: Police Dispatcher, 22 4 2; Police Station: Once per round when performing a search at the police station you may look at and keep 1 additional card.
Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card.
Cards: 5
Dice: 3 2 4

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1.
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card.
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself.
Cards: 2
Dice: 6 2 1

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once.
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action.
Cards: 2
Dice: 2 4 4

Locus

Gabriel Diaz: Fireman, 60 2 3; Anywhere: Once per round when Gabriel is at a location with an item deck, you may reveal the top 4 cards of that item deck. If you revealed any outsider cards you may place 1 into your hand. Shuffle the remaining cards back into the item deck Frostbitex1
Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx1
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck.
Cards: 4
Dice: 6 2 3

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card.
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more.
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Cards: 4
Dice: 6 6 6

Action queue: Gravy Train Robber's turn

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Carla to Police Station
Carla Search (2)
Andrew to Grocery Store
Andrew Search (3)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
GTR, please, for the love of God, use your last die to build a barricade on the Police Station, or someone is probably going to die.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

...Jesus Christ, that move is actually terrible if like even one of the noise rolls drops zambos.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
There's no noise so far.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Oh wait, grocery store. Yeah, build a barricade at the grocery store.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Carla moves to the Police Station. Carla receives frostbite from exposure!
Carla searches at the Police Station. Cards sent.

Andrew moves to the Grocery Store. Andrew is unaffected by exposure because he is a hardy farmer.
Andrew searches at the Grocery Store. Cards sent.

Keep or make noise for each search?

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Keep all cards
Andrew Equips Hammer
Andrew builds TWO BARRICADES for the price of one (4) at Grocery Store
Carla plays Outsiders
Play Food 1 into the Colony
Place two cards into the Main Scenario Objective

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Relax guys, I know what I'm doing.

Maybe

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Mm, for what it's worth 2 cards into the crisis is a waste. If no one's sabotaged, 6 isn't any better than 5; if someone did, non-matching cards count negative so you've only gotten us to 4.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Max Peck posted:

Mm, for what it's worth 2 cards into the crisis is a waste. If no one's sabotaged, 6 isn't any better than 5; if someone did, non-matching cards count negative so you've only gotten us to 4.

It's not the Crisis, its the main scenario objective

quote:

Victory: All non-exiled players must have 1 weapon equipped to a survivor they control. Players have placed 2 food cards under this objective cards for each player that started the game (starter food items do not count). Players may place 2 non-starter food cards under this objective at any time during their turn

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Oh, heh, reading comprehension. I think those are face-up but might as well let Kerro confirm.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
And I literally have no way to help on the Crisis. I can get us to our victory condition very quickly, but thats about it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

We're cutting it close on the objective, then. But maybe that's good, since apparently, there's another medicine crisis coming up next?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

There are 4 cards played into the crisis and we need 5 to pass. And GTR is last this round. That's not so much "cutting it close" as "failed".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, poo poo.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have a feeling this game works better when everyone can plan all their actions together on the fly between happenings.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
I was traveling when Kerro sent me the PM that the game was back on, and just had a chance to sit down and start earlier. Sorry I wasn't around for the planning during others turns, I should have made my intentions clearer to begin with.

That said, I believe we can soak this loss. I'll get my turn again, with an extra action die from another individual, and I can continue to handle both food and weapons issues. The hammer isn't a weapon sadly, but after I get my first weapon you can request one from me, and I'll pass the card to you. We should get everyone ready to go quickly before things have a chance to degenerate further.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

No, no, your choices should have been pretty obvious to everyone based on the abilities your survivors had :)

If I seem grumpy, it's because in theory among the 5 of us there were 5 starter medicine cards, so we should have been able to pass this regardless of searches.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Would you guys hate me forever if I admitted that after I already made my play 1/end turn submission, I realized I had one in my hand from the starter?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

I haven't decided yet. And by "haven't decided yet", I mean I've totally decided but I'm not sharing until my turn.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Welp. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Don't be like that, maybe I've decided to hate someone else forever :)

• Locked thread