Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I already done this the other day, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

nice the epix zoey quinn jokes are makin their debut here fresh fron gbs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This isn't evn my final form.

... You can't even spell correctly, and your trying to flame others for how they write there posts? I hope the mods give you a little break to think about your attitude before you come back here spouting hate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm too lazy to do the captions like I did before but, here goes again op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

I forgot about the Win Group video.

Somehow when my image is flipped like that my tiny smirk looks a lot more badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even if you couldn't see the gun I look like I'm holding a gun and blowing the fail to high heaven at 600 rounds per minute.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

surc posted:

Yo that donating plasma thing is bullshit right? Because I looked around and it seems like nobody's paying for it anymore, they just want your "free donations".

Before the original company that made it went into "Administration" (British for dissolving or whatever I guess, I don't know), rumor has it that during one summer where I had no job and I had played the beta of the game, I donated plasma to be able to buy it, even though it wasn't a good game at all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Captain Gordon posted:

thats right, I am from dargonball z

Laughs hollowly, as though I desperately miss 2007.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Sexy Lady!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pull the triggers you hosed up pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread