Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Windows 98 posted:

How long can they keep up the no sexual contact thing with Sheldon and Amy? To me it's really infuriating because they obviously introduced her to the show as a means to show his emotional growth, yet they have done very little about him actually growing. I could see this behavior going on for a little while but at this point it's been so long something even as little as kissing should have happened. In fact I can imagine an episode where Sheldon gets laid for the first time and it feels so pleasurable (which he didn't expect because sees sex as only a reproductive act) and becomes a little horn dog. Comically telling Leonard he doesn't know what he's missing out on *pause for audience laughter*. I suspect the reason for it is the fact that the actor playing Sheldon is gay and may not exactly be comfortable with contact like that. But I'm sure he can buckle up for the sake of a multi million dollar TV show. You don't seen Neil Patrick Harris bitching about Barney's entire character being a slut for the ladies.

To be honest if they decides they wanted to keep the gag going it would at least behoove them to have Sheldon treat Amy with even an ounce of respect. I get the feeling they are in a totally loveless relationship and the whole episode exists to point out they are an 8.2 and that's the only reason they are together still.

Sheldon and Amy made out last season on a train, but I agree with your basic point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread