Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Oh god, I hope they don't do a tired-rear end baby plot any time soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

No one posts in this thread anymore but I just wanted to say this week's episode was actually pretty hilarious. Amy's slashfiction reading and Sheldon/Leonard getting trolled by Stephen Hawking made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Sheldon's "We stand behind our paper. And later tonight, your mother." is probably the hardest I've laughed at anything on this show.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Mister Kingdom posted:

It was odd seeing the fourth wall in Sheldon's Mars video.

I think that was the first time we've seen that angle of the apartment, and it did look pretty weird.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The last episode was alright, a scene near the end though did one of my least favorite things in movies/tv where a person spells out explicitly what the joke is even when everyone is already laughing. I'm talking about the part where Bernadette yelled at Sheldon and Leonard in Howard's mom's voice, and then like 20 seconds into the joke Howard says "Is it just me, or does she sound like my mom?" loving terrible. They've already made that joke at least 2-3 times anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Her hair did look pretty bad last episode, I won't be posting my hotness score though.

• Locked thread