Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

I missed the bit at the end, but did that whole Amy/Bernadette hostility angle go anywhere? It seems like it just happened and then went nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Saw the bit with Howard's mother coming. I knew they were either going to replace her or write her out and the episode felt like they were building up to that.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

And now the trainwreck that is The Odd Couple. This show will not make it past its initial order.

Yeah. If any one thing irks me about this show it's the acting. I know sitcom acting isn't a fine art or anything, but Jesus this is bad.

• Locked thread