Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tailored Sauce posted:

When I start a series, I always commit to it until it's finale

I was about to say that this is an insane thing to do, but then I remembered I watched all of How I Met Your Mother... so yeah, I sympathise. With BBT I have no expectations from it though, so I'll just keep watching it, and maybe by s23 Sheldon will have touched Amy's boob over her sweater or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mister Kingdom posted:

I really hope the writers have a game plan in place since this show will go to ten seasons.

and I hope that game plan isn't "Let's drag out what we had planned for 5 seasons over twice as long".

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I liked that they teased a (done a million times) storyline of Sheldon taking credit for Leonard's theory and causing a rift, but instead went the path of them working together and it being a success. Was a pleasant change from expectations.

I read Kripke's name in an upcoming episode description so I presumed it was him behind it, so the reveal was extra fun. A decent episode.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

No.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Someone actually wrote that last post. I hope they were drunk.

Episode was good when Sheldon was talking to Leonard in the apartment at the beginning and actually showed empathy because he could relate to the situation. Then it went to poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Iowa Snow King posted:

How did I never notice what a whiny bitch Raj is?

He's been written a bit better of late, but yeah he can drive me mad.

• Locked thread