Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Magnus Gallant posted:

Hi Grandi! How's Grandi jr?

He's great. Potty training is hard.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

We started to potty train but decided to abandon ship until we get the move sorted out

This is potty training redux. We tried a couple of months ago and he wasn't ready.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Confirmation post, also Mags is town. TT is 3rd party and I don't care to help him with his wincondition. That is all.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think rarity is scum. More at 11.

Actually, more probably around 9, not 11, but later. But for now ##vote Rarity

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I drove by because I was at work and only had enough time to catch up to the thread, not to really post thoughts. That is why I said I'd be back now-ish, because I have put the child to bed and now am going to clarify my feelings on Rarity.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rarity posted:

Ok, let's actually do some scum hunting. I said that voting along with no lynch is scummy and out of those three players I pick...

##vote Puntification

He's very smart but he hasn't commented on anything and just slapped a vote down. He's better than that.

I think it is mostly this post. She said that a thing was scummy, realized that the real scummy thing is that she didn't vote with what she said was scummy, so because she wanted to seem to uphold her town-thoughts of scum voted punt.

Her stated driver of the vote is the no-lynch being scummy, and Punt was her choice out of the nolynchers because he was low content (less than 24 hours into the game). But when Punt pointed out he was low content because he went to sleep, she unvoted and dropped the no lynch thing being scummy alltogether. It feels like scum manufacturing what a town mind might want to thing without understanding why it would think that.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I disagree?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I might reframe my case on her at some point, or even case someone else if I see other scummy behavior, but I am not going to switch my case to someone else explicitly because you disagree with me. If you are still happy with your vote on me, I have no problem with that. Vote away.

I'm a bit perplexed by that post. Are you asking me to pander to you and drop a read I think is decent just because you disagree with the read? Just because you are voting me?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

I would love to have lunch with Grandi

That would be quite cool. I would order a BLT.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

I think it is mostly this post. She said that a thing was scummy, realized that the real scummy thing is that she didn't vote with what she said was scummy, so because she wanted to seem to uphold her town-thoughts of scum voted punt.

Her stated driver of the vote is the no-lynch being scummy, and Punt was her choice out of the nolynchers because he was low content (less than 24 hours into the game). But when Punt pointed out he was low content because he went to sleep, she unvoted and dropped the no lynch thing being scummy alltogether. It feels like scum manufacturing what a town mind might want to thing without understanding why it would think that.

Also, this is my vote explanation. Where in here is it me being defensive? There is a bit of me trying to define a mindset as towny or scummy, which is always hard to convey. But what is defensive somber?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Like, I don't think somber is scummy for this. His going after me for this and then doubling down is done in a town way. I am just legit confused.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote TT

Rarity isn't happening, mostly because I haven't been around enough to push it hard, I'm sleepy and still at work so I am pressing the lazy button.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not what I meant.
I meant ##vote no lynch

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

A vote for TT's win condition.

I have a case of the very sleepies.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

FYI I have requested a replacement. Sorry to everyone. Mostly to Opop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Magnus Gallant posted:

It was definitely a joke. I originally planned to just vote along with mmm and see how long it took him to realize that the person he was casing was dead/check reactions other people had but then I decided that was dumb and people would immediately point out punt was dead. So I just quoted the death post to make it obvious to mmm I was loving with him.

As far as mmm casing a dead person goes I think it makes him townie. I don't see a scum making a case on a dead person by accident to try and gain townie points

I've done it before. Cased someone who I killed I mean. And then mea culpa'd.

• Locked thread