Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Oh, you reworked some of the mechanics. Yeah sure okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Sweet, I'm town.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Fun fact: the mafia setup that Met was inspired by traditionally starts with a night phase before the first lynch.

Soooo much town info and stuff re: claims. It's how this setup is supposed to be played.

##vote no lynch

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
gently caress cults, yo. Might still be one in the game.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I think two cults world be a bit much. Unless you mean you think the cultist action went off before the night kill?
Yeah, the second thing.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Man, short day yesterday. Only 12 hours.

I don't agree with the Mags lynch. If you claim poisoner, it's no different to claiming town vig. But everyone was all "HE MIGHT HIT TOWN". Well no poo poo. The investigation implied there was a 50% chance he could be the arsonist, and even then I didn't agree with voting him. But then I checked OP and it was actually a 1/3 chance and that's even more bullshit. Bad town.

I really really don't like sombers approach to everything he said about magnus and pushing the magnus lynch ##vote somber. Ras is also gut pick for maybe badguy.

Cpig is goodguy.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Magnus had major lies, which in retrospect make sense as a town play but cmon for essentially a d1 lynch you could do worse
You're right. Poisoner can be harmful unlike a doc or a cop or something. The lynch wasn't handled as well as it could've been, s'all.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Opopanax posted:

Very few people believed he was the poisoner, this is a super suspicious reaction
Most people would realize that it's stupid to fakeclaim how a role works when they are all laid out in the OP. fmpov it was super obvious that if you claim a role, you are that role, even if you don't know how it works exactly. i.e. mags must be poisoner (and poisoner is only a town role)

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hm. Tearshed is trying to scold for a vote he (?) wasn't there for. I'm pretty sure a scum tearshed would know better than to draw attention to his absence like that, and especially better than to try and push a case based on it.

Gut feeling: Tearshed is self-congratulatory town.
The day was 12 hours long and I felt the need to write about it because I felt like I missed out.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I do not think newbie scum would vomit that many words. And he's claimed, so that's A Thing.

Epsilon is awkward for sure but I can't see anything particularly damning about him.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Epsilon Plus posted:

I think Somber is town or at least a benign third party. mfcrocker I have no solid grasp on. Tearshed and to a lesser extent CPig are who I actively suspect.
Do you think I'm scum just because I'm not posting as much as you like ?? What about the actual content.

I don't understand how you think this

quote:

who made a lot of very good points and who was probably the main reason Magnus was lynched so effectively.
You mean mislynch, right? Somber lead a mislynch on a townie. Which mean he made bad (yet effective) points. Once again I don't understand how you can see somber as town here.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
This vote isn't working. VF thinks you are voting pinterest.

But speaking of your vote, poison said she is the bus driver. Do you not believe her?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'm the jailor bitches. And pmush can confirm this because she swapped cpig and TT night 1.

Two confirmed townies for the price of one. Now lets find some real scum.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Tear what's ur av it's cute
http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1754 specifically this one

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mfcrocker posted:

Tearshed is lying.

##unvote
##vote Tearshed
ooo do explain

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##vote mfcrocker

I jailed (targeted) cpig N1, but it ended up on TT. The only possible way that happened is either witch, or bus driver. And poison mushroom claimed bus driver, but never claimed her N1 targets. Ergo, she can confirm what I did N1.

And I targeted somber N2.

Both of my jail targets claimed in thread they were jailed. So uh, where you getting your ideas from?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mfcrocker posted:

I'm the town tracker and one of your claimed targets wasn't jailed.

Bye now.

Met posted:

~~Possible Mafia Roles~~

-Framer: Target appears "Evil" to Sheriff, "Owns a gun" to Investigator, or guilty results to tracker/watcher.
You're a dumb. Also

Tremendous Taste @ D2 posted:

You weren't jailed, I was.

Somberbrero @ D3 posted:

Eat a weiner or two, jailer.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Also, without a doubt people *are* being jailed. And there is no scum jailor in this game. So... what are you expecting? That I'm claiming jailor despite ...not being jailor? Where are you going with this.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Games already over because TT is a survivor and there will be 8 alive tomorrow, so whenever TT checks the thead the game is lost.

mfcrocker posted:

Yes, you're lying and fishing for a counterclaim.
Did you miss the part where Poison Mush never claimed her N1 results, therefore the ONLY person with knowledge of the true target of the jailor is... drumroll... the jailor himself (me) and PMush.

Wow!!!!

You never even said where you tracked me to.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mfcrocker posted:

Haha, between the flailing and the OMGUS this is great fun.
Are...are you just copying down things from the mafia wiki at this point.

I guess you saw an opportunity for an easy victory and took it. Now it all depends on who else checks the thread first. How exciting.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mfcrocker posted:

Haha, between the flailing and the OMGUS this is great fun.
Congrats on not answering both questions. You could've saved yourself some time and just drop a silent vote and lurk, wouldn't have made a difference.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
:zombie:It's times like these that make me wonder why I even play this game. Dwarfia all over again.:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Mafia players lack critical thinking skills, news at 11.

e; ras you played very well this game. Did not suspect you at all.

• Locked thread