Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

confirming

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr who stinks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fair but rusty wasn't all that either

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Met posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (2): Poison Mushroom, Rascyc
CapitalistPig (1): Somberbrero
Opopanax (1): Lampsacus
Poison Mushroom (1): CapitalistPig

Not Voting (8): Epsilon Plus, Magnus Gallant, mfcrocker, Opopanax, Pinterest Mom, tearshed, tithin, Tremendous Taste

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 01st, 2014 at 6 a.m. CDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 53 minutes.

Deadline's tonight for me then.

##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Met posted:

I might extend the next day phase to actually end in the late evening for Americans. Would you guys prefer that?

I would, if only so that more people vote.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

I'm not no lynching.

##vote TT

This is scummy as hell. Instead of create a case or just do anything, he votes No Lynch. The safest thing to do.

pretending we haven't had this discussion a million times is a lot scummier lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Nice omgus.

This dude is scum.

Bag em and tag em.

Met we don't need an extension, we got a scum right here.

:greencube:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Deflecting with jokes.

:greenangel:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:mrgw:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tithin posted:

As someone who doesn't play the meta / isn't a regular player, I took one look at it and thought it was a scummy move.

that being said I know I did it a time or two in the last game I played, but I had the excuse of travelling at the time, so it's kind of scummy, but also kind of not if you have sufficient justification :shrug:

A lot of people think it is a gimmick but I sincerely believe no-lynches are a viable and reasonable alternative on D1 in power-role-heavy games/large games

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You weren't jailed, I was.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

It said, specifically, that you were jailed?

yes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I assumed he misunderstood me being jailed for him being roleblocked but idk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I could also believe a town jailer and scum rb

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Even if you're town you are a massive liability. I don't want you around in lynch-lose.

Your opinions are inconsistent and wishy-washy. Your posting seems forced and fake.

Yeah that's a possible combination according to the OP but it's weird that Met would say "Tremendous Taste, you got jailed!" but also "Magnus Gallant, your action failed! :iiam:"

tbf magnus has either clarified or lied better

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

I know all.

not every jailer fits in your box, man

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I thought Magnus' push on me yesterday was really weird and insincere but idk how much of that was OMGUS

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I feel strongly that Magnus is third party, his claim attempted to discourage both town and scum from targeting him at night.

If he's scum though he doesn't have to worry about scum trying to target him and could just say the same thing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tithin posted:

I visited you last night, I am the town investigator.

You smelled of Chemicals.

poison/arson

hmmm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tithin posted:

My concern is the large amounts of lies does not read town, and it looks like a (successful) attempt to get someone who woke up early and who hasn't read the thread in full to role claim, while someone can successfully claim town by proxy, or at least avoid suspicion.

My gently caress up for not reading thread in full, but still - this is two lies from Magnus (fake role and "role blocked").

Not voting yet, but he's on my list.

I agree with this assessment

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tithin posted:

I'm going to vote Magnus.

We had a game together a few months ago where he did something similar (roleclaiming a new role - survivor or something like that) when he turned out to be a serial killer and won the game by rolling a double kill on the last night.

I don't like the lying precedent, and given I've outed myself, I'm as good as hosed tonight.

##vote Magnus

I think that was me :shobon:

That said there is at least a jailer, probably a doc, so you should be ok hopefully.

##vote magnus

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

not gonna tell you how to do your jobs but you coulda protected him!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tearshed posted:

Man, short day yesterday. Only 12 hours.

I don't agree with the Mags lynch. If you claim poisoner, it's no different to claiming town vig. But everyone was all "HE MIGHT HIT TOWN". Well no poo poo. The investigation implied there was a 50% chance he could be the arsonist, and even then I didn't agree with voting him. But then I checked OP and it was actually a 1/3 chance and that's even more bullshit. Bad town.

I really really don't like sombers approach to everything he said about magnus and pushing the magnus lynch ##vote somber. Ras is also gut pick for maybe badguy.

Cpig is goodguy.

Magnus had major lies, which in retrospect make sense as a town play but cmon for essentially a d1 lynch you could do worse

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote mushroom

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

Why PM? She is making reasonable points.

I disagree, seems scummy in tone and context to me

especially proddinga claim late

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You know, I'm not sure I meant to type late there but I'll be damned if I can put a word to it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm playing by tone at this point idk

I'm survivor so

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm playing a lazy town gane because town wins are fun for more people

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tear what's ur av it's cute

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Playing lazy town And encouraging NL usually comes off as scummy for me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Like it's why I always make endgame

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote mfcrocker

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rascyc posted:

Pmush why did you vote tearshed if you could corroborate his claim?

oh snap

##vote pmush

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rascyc posted:

Sheriff should claim today if we don't lynch TT imo

lynching me ends your game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rascyc posted:

Tell me why in a 13 player game.

8 players left

3 scum alive

cmon

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rascyc posted:

What am I missing? It goes 5 to lynch to 4 to lynch. It's potentially just as bad today if we mislynch and you just place a vote on whomever tomorrow.

there are nightkills ras

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rascyc posted:

?? Yes, 8 -> 7 lynch -> 6 alive after NK. 4 to lynch.

yes with 3 town and 3 scum it will be 4 to lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

indeed.

I forget, who claimed rb?

• Locked thread