Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

mcgreenvegtables posted:

Sounds like the original dealer might have been right about the dynamic then?

Here try it like this you silly billy:

Negromancer posted:

My girlfriend almost punched a dealer in the face when he tried to pull that poo poo on her. We were only interested in looking at a tdi jetta sportwagen so I just told the dealer to grab the keys to one and let us go on a test drive. He insists on giving me directions around the ballard, which is where I grew up and have spent most of my life, so I was already kinda annoyed with him. When we got back to the dealer I stepped away to use the bathroom and while I was gone he apparently said to her "If you had any say in this, what would you want the car to be?", or something along those lines. She told me this when I got back and I prompted told the dealer that he was never getting any business from us and we walked out.

A couple weeks later we went to a different VW dealership that costco put me in touch with. Walked up, told the dealer what I was looking for, he tossed me the keys to one and told me to try and keep it under 100mph and don't set off the airbags. We ended up buying from him a couple days later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

Safety Dance posted:

"Ooh honey! It has seats!"

Power seats.

• Locked thread