Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This show fills the hole that Suburgatory left in my heart when it was cancelled, and as much as I didn't think Karen Gillan was a good actress coming into it, she's done alright. Consider me on board for the 11 episodes we end up getting before ABC realizes they gave another sitcom to that twee lady who writes songs and makes shows that are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Husbands, right? The old ball and...

penis

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Postal Parcel posted:

Twitter quitter, facebook ghost

(She also went on myspace. Who the gently caress goes on myspace?)

People looking for slightly older people.

Also, that dance scene was adorable.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love Charlie.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Alright, I was wrong Karen Gillan is not a bad actress. She really sells this character in a way that I don't think too many other actresses could.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Kid owns, show owns, Emily Kapnek owns.

edit: I'd also like to credit her, because when I saw McMoney back wearing that scarf, I thought "oh he gay", and when he took it off to reveal that he was Father McMoney (best name), it was a moment of pure magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You know how I know this show is made by the woman who made Suburgatory?

The girls at the coffee shop were named Michelle and Romy.

• Locked thread